Chapter 5

The Next Morning
Bill's POV:
I woke up to a shake. I opened my eyes and saw mom. "Good morning baby." "Mom what are you doing here?" "It's 10:00 baby we're going home until their birthday." "Oh ok let me get ready mom." "Ok baby I'll meet you at the living room." I got up and out of bed grabbing a towel. I ran to the bathroom get undressed. I opened the shower head and stepped in. I started thinking while showering. 'Ok Cipher 5 days until your fiancé's birthday and 6 days until your wedding. Cipher do you like the brat? No. God Cipher.' I finished up and got the towel around my waist going out. I went into the closet and snapped my fingers having my clothes on. I walked to the Pines' living room and saw my mom and dad talking to the Pines. "Oh Mr.Pines we must be on our way." We bowed to them and they bowed to us. We got into a carriage and started going home.
Dipper's POV:
The door shut and Grunkle Ford looked at me. "Go to the torcher room Mason." Mabel went next to me. "Grunkle Ford stop torching Dipper." "I do as I want as your guardian, if you don't stop standing up for him you will get torched too!" Mabel took steps away from me and send me a sympathetic look. I send it back. I walked to the torcher room with great uncle Ford. We got in and he chained me. He got a knife and started cutting me everywhere. He got the whip and turned me around whipping me. It went on for hours and hours.
Time Skip (later at the evening)
Bill's POV:
We got back home. I cleaned my room seeing it a messed. After I cleaned I ate dinner. After dinner I unpacked my luggage when I finished I realized that I left my phone charger at Pinetree's room. "Mom I'm going back I forgot something important." "Ok hon." I walked out and went to the stables. I jumped on my horse and and started riding it to the Pines Manor. When I got there all I heard was silence. I got down and rang the bell. Shooting star answered. "Bill what are you doing back?" "I came here to get my phone charger I forgot it at Pinetree's room. She nodded and let me. I got in and went to Pinetree's room. I opened the door and saw him in his bed asleep. I grabbed my charger and saw him move. I ran out and saw Mabel bear the door. I waved bye and left. I rode on my horse once again and went back home.

————————————————————
Sorry for the short chapter I'm out of break so I have to go to school, I have homework. So I hope you like this chapter bye love y'all!!