Chapter 3

Dipper's POV:
As the day end everyone was getting excited. School is finally ending for summer and autumn. The last bell rang and everybody threw their papers in the air. Everyone rushed out I saw Grunkle Ford and Grunkle Stan. "Grunkle Ford here's my report card later is the graduation." Grunkle Ford was happy with our report cards. "Mason since today is your graduation I invited the Ciphers ok?" "Ok Grunkle Ford whatever makes you happy." He chuckled and we went home. In an hour Mabel and I were getting ready for our graduation. I finally  finished putting my cap on. Grunkle Stan and Grunkle Ford came and dropped us off. We got out and saw the Ciphers waiting for us. We went to them and the men started talking while the girls talked about fashion. I went to Bill. "Hi Bill how are you?" "I'm fine Pinetree ready to graduate?" "No I'm nervous and I'm the valedictorian." "Haha I was too when I was in highschool." "Really?" "Yup!" I got even more nervous but didn't show it.
Time Skip (after the speech)
Dipper's POV:
We I raised my hand on my hat and the students did the same. Then all at once we threw our caps up and the air and scream "GODBYE HIGHSCHOOL HELLO COLLEGE!" I went off stage and went to my family. Grunkle Stan took a lot of pictures of Mabel and I with our friends. Grunkle Ford was crying. The Cipher couple congratulate us and Bill hugged me. I blushed out of this. Mabel snickered at me. And I glared at her. We went to our house and had a ball everyone was invited to. I changed into a royal blue dress, my white elbow gloves, blue heels, and pearl earrings.