InkError- You are my pretty painting (Fluff)

So,i'm starting off with inkerror cuz..yeah -<-. But if you have any requests i'm all up!

                                         -With love and bitchness,
                                                                               Mr.Bottom
---------

Ink sighed softly as he finished up his work for the day. What to do..what to do. He grabbed broomie and painted a portal to outertale,stepping in slowly. He took a deep breath and sat down,staring at the sky. He watched as colors of indigo and pink calmly swirl and dance together in the sky like birds in a mating sequence. Ink,being tranced in the sky didn't notice the Glitch sneaking up behind him. Error gently put a hand on ink's shoulder. Ink looked back quickly and jumped up,dropping broomie on the ground with a soft thud. He squeaked,scrambling to grab broomie but ended up continously dropping them. Error just stood there,watching..not really doing anything. Ink soon grabbed broomie properly,taking a deep breath and calming. To be honest,he almost forgot error was even there. Ink glared up at error and pointed broomie at him. Error raised his hands up in surrender,returning a calm look. "I'm NoT hErE tO fIgHt,SqUiD" Error spoke in his usual glitched out tone. "Then what are you here for exactly" Ink replied. "I'm HeRe tO pRoPosE a tRuCe.." Ink lowered broomie,his eyelight changing to a question mark. Error lowered his hands,putting them in his pockets. "YoU hEaRd mE". Ink blinked before clearing his throat. "O-oh...well in that case...waitt..whats the occasion?" Ink huffed out,not fully believing Error. Error sighed,grumbling.  "Do YoU wAnT a EsCuSe oR a TrUce?" Ink grumbed,holding his hand out. Error stared at ink's hand before back up at ink's face,giving a 'are you serious?' Kinda look. Ink scoffed. "Oh come on! You can't even shake my hand? You know what..fine..fine." Ink sighed and brought his hand back. They both stare at eachother before leaving..

That was almost a year ago. Now,things were much better. Ink created a house for error in the anti void and has been living with error. Error was finally getting used to contact! I mean..if you live with ink you kinda have to. Today was just a casual day. Ink was sitting in the living room with his notepad,thinking of something to draw. Error,being lazy was just laying against ink,his eyesockets shut."mmm.." Ink gently held his pencil against his paper,unmoving. What should he draw? Hmm...The house?..nope,too plain..A random AU?..hes already drawn most. Hm..AU...wait! He hasn't drawn Error yet. Maybe he can try from this angle. He looks over toward Error,starting to move his hand and pencil. He looked mostly at his drawing pad but glanced at error very momentarily before back to his drawing. He was doing pretty good,merely erasing a misplaced glitch here or a incorrectly shifted piece of fabric there. After not very long,ink was done. He moved a bit and gently nudged error. "Hey error,look at this drawing I made!" Error grumbled,opening a eyesocket. He looked at the joyful and colorful skeleton and then the drawing. A light hue of yellow softly placed upon his cheeks. He glanced at ink one more time before the drawing. "ArE yoU seRioUs? Me?" "Yeah! Do you like it?" Error thought for a moment before shrugging. "Y'know...I truly think you're my only pretty painting"