ACCORDING TO PLAN

"You're cleaning this shit!" Monty mumbles helping me out the car.

"Are your parents home?" Isabella asks holding her head.

"No my dads out, don't know if he is coming back." He opens his front door and walks her upstairs. The minute Isabella lays on his bed she passes out. Falling asleep immediately. She didn't trust it. But she also wasn't in the right rate of mine. Her plan was fucked and so was she.

Isabella groans as the sunlight hits her eyes. She rolled over thinking it was her bed. Until she hit a body. She slowly opened her eyes to see a sleeping Monty next to her. She furrowed her brows as she also noticed she wasn't in her clothes. She was wearing a large t-shirt. Must of been Montys. Isabella got up from the bed slowly trying not to wake him up. 

She grabbed her dress. She couldn't find her heels. Isabella was about to open the door until she heard a raspy voice.

"Leaving so soon sweetheart."

"Sure was." Isabella simply says. Her head was  still pounding.

"Where are my shoes?" Isabella asks Monty. He sits up. He was also shirtless. Which Isabella couldn't stop staring.

"In the back of my car, that reminds me. You have some vomit to clean." He sternly says. Isabella chuckles to herself.

"I'm not cleaning anything."

"Yes the hell you are!" Monty raises his voice.

"Woah there cowboy. Raising your voice isn't gonna make me do anything, and how did I get into this?"

"I changed your clothes. Sexy bra." Monty winks at her.

"We didn't fuck?" She asks.

"Nope, you were to drunk off your ass. Wasn't gonna take an advantage of you." Isabella raised a brow at her. He literally could've didn't anything to me. And he didn't? Such a bad boy huh? Maybe her plan wasn't fucked.

"Oh my god. Does Malcolm have a soft heart?!"

"No," he scoffs. "And my name is Monty."

"Yes." She smirks completely ignoring him correcting her.

"No

"Yesss." She draws out the S's walking closer to him.

"No."

"Yes and that's final." Isabella says as he pulls her down on the bed. She lets out a shriek not expecting it.

"No, and that's final." He whispers.

"You're like a little kid."

"Okay but who's replying?" He mumbles as he attaches his lips to her neck. Isabella lifts her neck giving him more space. His hands roamed under her shirt. Dragging his hands to the rim of her panties. All she could thing about was leading him in. Luring him.

"Malcolm." She moans out into . He hums out in response.

"I'm not doing anything until you know my name." Isabella smirks as she pulls him away. He breathes out.

"You won't tell me it."

"You have to earn it. Plus I said it so many times yesterday with you near me." Isabella fully pushes him off of her and stands up. "Gosh my head still hurts." She holds her head.

"Earn it? Really. What are we 5?" Monty chuckles standing up. Isabella eyes attached to his chest.

"Oh so look who's talking now." She laughs walking over to the window. Isabella looks at the clock on Monty's dresser. It was almost 9. She was surprised herself that she even woke up this early without an alarm clock. "Can you give me a ride home?"