CASUAL HANGING

Jess🤞
Hey babes, you're not at school again....im so sorry again :( I love you !

Isabella phone buzzed causing the girl to groan. It was 7:30 in the morning. She forgot for a moment it was Friday and everyone else was at school.

"Hey Siri, text Jess it's fine just wanted to be alone for a week." Isabella Spoke.

"Okay sending." Siri spoke. Isabella rolled around in bed shoving her head under the pillow. Her phone started ringing. Isabella let out a obnoxious groan and grabbed her phone.

"Hello.." Isabella sighs.

"Goodmorning baby." Monty spoke on the other line. He had the biggest smile on his face. Isabella mouth stretched into a wide smile.

"Goodmorning!" Isabella shrieked. Monty let out a laugh.

"Did I wake you?"

"No, Jess texted me which woke me up." She sighed.

"Oh, sorry. Yeah she asked me this morning about you."

"What did you say?"

"That you were fine, and that we talked everything out." Monty says as he dabbed up Bryce in the hallway. Bryce pointed to the phone and he mouths Isabella. Bryce nods.

"Wait aren't you suppose to be in class?"

"No, yes, me and Bryce are skipping..."

"Baby." Isabella groans out. "I told you to go to school to be in class, not to skip class." Isabella frowns.

"Chshhshsh what? Baby chehshsh." Monty pretends the phone is breaking up.

"Monty." Isabella sighs.

"Yessss." Monty sheepishly says. He smirks to himself licking the bottom of his lips.

"Go to class."

"Okay. Okay." He sighs.

"Promise me." Isabella hums.

"I promise baby."

"Byeee see you later." Isabella hums.

"Bye." Monty says hanging up the phone.

"I gotta go man." Monty looks at Bryce.

"What? Man no!" Bryce complains.

"I promised my girl." Monty sighs. Bryce rolls his eyes.

"Wow you're gonna listen to your little girlfriend now. What are you ? her bitch?" Bryce chuckles. Monty rolls his head.

"Shut up." Monty spat as he walked down the hall to first period.

School was not so crazy. Monty seemed to control his rudeness today having the thought of Isabella in the back of his mind.

Isabella did nothing all day beside watch Netflix the whole day. She was waiting all day for Monty to come over.

Monty sat in front of the girls around with a stack of papers and his girlfriends smoothie. He turned his car off and walked up to the front door. He knocked a few times before Janice answered.

"Hi Mrs chapman—" Monty begins before she shushes him.

"Janice." She smiles. Monty nods.

"Janice." Monty says. "Is Isabella here?" Monty points upstairs. Janice nods opening the door wider and letting him in.

"She's upstairs. She might be sleeping right now." Janice says walking to the kitchen. "Do you want something to eat?" Janice asks the boy shakes his head.