WHEN THE PARTY'S OVER

Isabella looked at her arm. It looked so gross. She shivered at the sight of it as she put a bandage on it.

Monty stayed the night so currently he was still sleeping. Yes Isabella went to the appointment by herself. she wanted to let the boy sleep.

"Goodmorning Baby." Monty raspy voice spoke behind her. She turned around and smiled.

"Goodmorning!" Isabella hops on the bed and smirks.

"Ready for today?" Monty asked Isabella. Bryce's party is suppose to be the first party of the year.

"So ready." She licked her lips. Isabella drew shapes on his chest. "What do you want to eat?" She adds.

"You." My smirks sending her a wink. Isabella chuckles playfully rolling her eyes."

"I'm fine Monty!" Isabella laughs chugging down her drink.

"You sure?" Monty Asks And she shakes her head. Currently they were at Bryce party. Biggest bash of the Year.

"Yes you can go to the pool house!" Isabella smiles.

"If you need anything you know where I am" he says before disappearing through the crowd.

"Jessica!" Isabella yells looking at the brown haired girl.

"Are you drunk already?"

"Maybe." Isabella boops her nose.

"Oh my gosh." Jessica laughs.

"What's that!?" Isabella asks pointing to the blue drink Jess was holding.

"Tropical punch spiked." Jess says handing the up to Isabella. She takes a sip and it felt as if she was in could 9. It was so good. Fruity.

"I want some."

"It's at the bar." Jessica points. Isabella nods skipping to the bar and getting a cup.

"Look who it is." Bryce walks up to the girl. Isabella rolled her eyes.

"What?"

"Nothing. Where's your boyfriend?" Bryce digging in his pockets. Isabella cracks her neck about to walk away but Bryce grabs her arm.

"I'm just trynna talk and apologize for hurting you.." Bryce spoke. Isabella raised a brow at the boy. Isabella slowly nodded her head and turned around behind her. In that moment Bryce slips a little pill into her drink having it dissolve immediately.

Isabella turns back around first and looks at him.

"It's fine, don't worry about it." Isabella mutters taking a sip of her drink. She noticed it tasted a little funny but didn't know if it was the drink or her just already being intoxicated. Whatever drug it was it hit fast. Isabella head felt like it was spinning. Bryce caught her as it looked like she was about to fall.

"Woah you okay?" Bryce mumbles in her ear.

"Yea I'm fine." Isabella breathed out. "Just get me monty..." she uttered. Bryce brought her to a empty bedroom and laid her on the bed. She felt so heavy. Her eyes started getting drowsy. Bryce left the room.

Isabella couldn't keep her eyes open having them fall.

"Hey..." Isabella hears.

"Monty.." Isabella murmured out. It was Monty. It was no other than Bryce walker.

"shhh." Bryce whispers leaning over the girl. He started kissing down her neck.

"What are you....doing." Isabella turns her head. She couldn't see who it was. The room was dark. She couldn't make out their voice either.

"I saw you first, you're mine." Bryce stifles out. He forcefully pulled her shorts off and tearing her panties off. Bryce getting hard from the girl. Isabella passed out.

"Fuck you're so sexy." Bryce grunted as he forcefully entered himself inside of her.

"Fuck." Bryce groans out. He continues to pound in her before releasing. Bryce gripped her boobs one last time before standing up and walking out the room closing it behind him. She just left her there. Like that.

Bryce walked downstairs. He smirked to himself before Monty walked up to him.

"Have you seen isabella?" Monty asks. Bryce shakes his head.

"Nah man. She told me she was going home. She told me to tell you. I was just looking for you." Bryce yells.

"What? Why?" Monty rolled his eyes. Monty seen a pair of panties hanging out his pocket.

"Who are those?" Monty asks Bryce. Bryce looks down and shoves them in his pocket.

"Some random chick." He chuckles. Monty dabs him up and they go their separate ways. Monty was confused. Why would she leave without telling him? He took out his phone and called her a few times and no response. Maybe she wanted to be alone.

Isabella eyes slowly opened and she groans.

"Ow." She yelps our feeling a growing pain in the lower region. "Monty?" She whimpers. What happened? Did she-

She noticed she didn't have pants on and her underwear was gone. Isabella now had tears streaming down her eyes.

"Holy fuck." She cries. Her head was pounding. She slowly slides her shorts on making subtle movements due to the pain. Where is her phone? She looked on the floor. Nothing.

The house was quit. Who house even is this. Isabella was still crying as she made her way downstairs and out the house. Where was she?

Isabella wrapped her arms around her body as she reached a corner store. She walked inside the store and up to the counter.

"Excuse me." Isabella croaks out.

"Are you okay?" The cashier spoke. Isabella ignored the question.

"Do you have a phone I can use real quick?" Isabella sniffled. Monty made her remember his number in case of an emergency and she didn't have her phone.

"There's one outside. Do you need quarters?" The cashier asked. She nods and he gives her some.

"Thanks." She softly spoke walking outside. She place the quarters inside the machine and typed in his number.

She listened as the long rung before finally getting picked up. Isabella presses the phone harder to her face.

"Hello?" Monty raspy voice spoke through the phone due to him sleeping.

"Monty." Isabella croaked out feeling tears fall again.

"Isabella? Why did you leave the party. And who phone is this?" He asks. Isabella didn't say anything. Monty knew something was wrong.

"I need you to pick me up..."

"Where are you?"

"I-I don't know. I don't remember anything well.." she cries.

"Are you using a telephone stand?"

"Yes."

"What store are you standing in front of?"

"Luckys."

"Stay there. I'm on my way." Monty speaks. Isabella squeezes her eyes shut.

"Please stay on the line." Isabella croaks out. Monty frowned.

"Of course." He says throwing a shirt on and grabbed his keys. He jumped into his Jeep and started driving to luckys.