BEST FUCK I EVER HAD

The end of the day came quit quickly. Isabella was currently in the empty hallways . She was digging through her lockers trying to organize it. She was getting ready for practice. Jess already got her a spot on the team and a uniform.

"Look who it is." Isabella heard next to her. She already knew who the voice belonged to.

"Stalking me now?" She asks as he leans against the lockers.

"Maybe, let's hang out tonight." He says. Isabella thinks. She looks Monty up and down.

"Where?"

"For a ride, maybe go to the lake." Monty replies. Isabella chuckles to herself.

"What?"

"Nothing, I'll go to the lake just pick me up." Isabella smirks making a plan up in her head. Monty smirks and nods.

"Alright. I'll pick you up at 8." Monty grins. Isabella just nods and closes her locker. She walks pass Monty and into the gym.

"Where were you?" Jess asks raising an eyebrow.

"Taking care of business." Isabella chuckles.

"This is Sheri." Jessica introduces a beautiful brown skinned girl.

"Holy shit you're gorgeous." Isabella smiles.

"That's what I always tell her!" Jessica adds.

"Thank you! You're gorgeous yourself. I see why the boys are drooling over you." She smiles. Isabella met the rest of the team. They talked and she learned the routine. Isabella really enjoyed it.

The minute Isabella got home she went straight into the shower. She was really sweaty after practice. She almost forgot about Monty was picking her up. She gave him her address earlier. Isabella rubs the lofa filled with raspberry scented body wash suds on her body. She washes her hair also.

Isabella climbed out the shower wrapping the towel around her body and another towel around her hair. She changed into come comfortable clothes and laid in her bed watching some tv. Isabella then walked into her room and seen the time being almost 8. 15 minutes til to be exact.

She walked downstairs to see her mother with a beer bottle in her hand.

"Mom." Isabella sighs pointing to the bottle.

"What! So you're gonna try to control me?" Her mom yells.

"No, i—" Isabella tries to end the convo but her mother continues.

"This is why your father left!" Isabella rolls her eyes. This shit again?

"Yep." Isabella sighs out.

"Roll your eyes one more fucking time." Her mom downs the rest of the bottle.

"This is why dad left. Because you're an alcoholic!" Isabella screams. She lost it. Her mom throws the bottle at Isabella just missing her head.

"You're fucking crazy!" Isabella yells at the intoxicated women pointing to her head. Yea she didn't have the best life with a drunk mom.

"Shut up!" She yells walking closer to Isabella. Isabella chuckles to herself.

"I wish dad took me. To get away from your ass!"

"You piece of shit!" Isabella mother yells slapping Isabella dead in the face. She held her cheek after the impact. She was speechless. Her mom never hit it. She looked at her mother eyes which had rage filled with it. As just in cue the doorbell rung. She knew it was monty and she was happy.

"Fuck you." Isabella seethes walking out the front door. Monty looked at the girl that walked straight passed her. He turned around and chased her.

"You okay?" Monty asks trying to grab her arm.

"Yea lets go." She quickly says hopping to Montys Jeep. Monty gets into the driver seat and starts driving. The whole ride to the lake Isabella didn't say a word. She's still trying to understand the fact that her mother just hit her. Monty parks the car and gazes at Isabella.

"What?" She murmurs.

"Nothing." Monty whispers. Isabella turns her head to look at Monty. Faint light from the street light highlights his face. She looks at his eyes to her lips and he did the same. Monty leans in and connects their lips. The kiss was harsh. Isabella pushes him back and climbs on top of him. He roams his hands on her waist and she roams her hand through his hair. She liked to be in control. She liked the feeling she was winning, that she was dominating.

"Get in the back." He groans through kisses. Isabella complies and climbed into the back. Monty meets her back there and takes off her shirt kissing down her body. Isabella puts her hands above her on the window. She did feel a little weird. Not being the dominant one. Monty was in control. Isabella takes her bra off throwing it on the floor. Monty took his hand and groped her breast as he groans dragging his lips along her body. Isabella released light moans which sounded like music to Montys ears.

Montys other hand gripped her waist hard enough to leave a bruise. Monty flipped her over making her go on her knees.

"Condom?" Isabella asks looking back at him. He nods. He pulls one out and unzips his pants. Putting the condom on. Monty takes a hand full of hair her before inserting inside of her.

"Damn sweetheart already wet?" He grins licking his thumb and rubbing her area. Isabella didn't try to conceal her moans. She let them rip.

"Ohhh." She moans dropping her head but Monty pulls it back up by pulling her hair. He leans up to her ear.

"Ready babygirl?" He asks but she doesn't answer. Isabella wasn't a big talker during sex. Just moans and profanities. He moved her head to where she's looking at him. He harshly smashes his lips into hers. He then rams into her and Isabella yelps against his lips. He smiles seeing the effect he has on her. Isabella just wanted to forget what happened earlier with her mom. And Monty was there. Why not use him.

Monty moves to stand On his knees again. Thrusting hard holding her hair as if it was a handle. The car was filled with moans and grunts. Grunts Monty was releasing that Isabella thought was hot as fuck which turn her on even more and moans from Isabella which Monty thought was the sexiest thing on earth which turned him in even more.

Monty continued tugging her hair while his other hand gripped her shoulder roughly probably leaving a bruise there too. Monty started thrusting faster and harder making Isabella's moan loud as fuck.

"Damn baby." He says knowing he's about to cum. Isabella was on the bridge to reach her climax. A few more strokes and he'll have her moaning at the top of her lungs. No one could do that to her, no one had the power. All the guys she played.

"Oh my fucking god!" Isabella yells as Monty continues stroking. She met her climax Monty kept stroking. It was the best feeling she ever felt. Monty smacks her ass as he releases making Isabella Yelp.

"Fuccckkk." He grunts our riding out his climax. He pulls out and takes off the condom and ties it up. Isabella was still trying to catch her breath. That was the best sex she ever had.

"You okay sweetheart?" Monty chuckles looking at the breathless girl.

"Yea." She breathes out. Monty pulls his pants back on and Isabella puts her undergarments on. She put her head in her hands then looks at Monty. He was still panting too.

"Best fuck I had in a while." Monty says leaning back into the seat. Isabella grinned to herself. He was so going down.