FOREVER AND ALWAYS

Monty parked in front of luckys and ran over to the girl standing by the phone. She was all huddled up.

"Is!" Monty grabs her arms.

"What happened?!" Monty panics.

"I don't know, I don't remember. I just wanna go home." Isabella cried. Monty grabbed her arms rubbing them up and down.

"Come on." He mumbles. He helps her to his Jeep and she sits down but winces first. Monty raised a brow at her. He helped buckle her up and was now in the drivers seat.

"Do you need anything?" He asks her and she shakes her head.

"I need you to tell me what happened.." Monty sighs looking at her. He wanted to know what was happening to see if he can help. He turned the heat on. He decided she needed the warmth.

"I don't know! I just woke up at the party. The house was empty...m-my shorts were off and my underwear was gone." Isabella croaks out. Monty freezes. Someone raped her. And he wasn't there to help..."Where were you ?" She adds.

"Bryce—" Monty pauses. "Bryce told me you left.."

"I didn't leave Ow." Isabella mumbles as she pushes herself up. "I just wanna go home and take a shower." She muttered. Monty nodded.

When he got to her house he helped her to her room. He turned the shower on and hoped in with her. He got her loofa and put some soap on it and lightly scrubbed her body.

"I'm sorry." Isabella uttered.

"It's okay, it wasn't your fault.." Monty mumbled.

"It was...I shouldn't have gotten drunk. I shouldn't just stood by you." She says. Monty embraced Isabella. "I feel weak, I didn't even drink that much so I don't know why I feel like this.."

In that moment Monty knew exactly who did it. The one person that drugs girls then rapes them. Monty jaw clenched.

"Stop blaming yourself, if anything it's my fault I left you." Monty mutters. He hated himself for leaving the girl.

"It's not your fault.." Isabella looks up at the boy. Monty spins her around and washes her hair.

"I feel so stupid." She cries out again. Now she was falling apart. Monty felt as if he couldn't forgive himself. While she was getting taken advantage of he was playing video games in the pool house. But if Isabella woke up at Bryce house, where the party was held, where the fuck was Bryce.

The two got out the shower and she Monty threw on his clothes real quick while he helped Isabella. Monty was gonna kill that son of a Bitch.

Isabella was curled up into Montys side.

"How are you feeling?" Monty mumbles kissing her forehead. Isabella was gonna reply when little flashbacks came back. She couldn't see the person. Just their arms roaming her arm. Monty hand rubbed her arm. Isabella shuttered.

"Wait I can't." Isabella moved out of his grip. She throws her hands to her head.

"Are you okay?"

"No- yea- no.." Isabella shakes her head. "I feel so dirty!" Isabella groans out. Luckily Bryce did not release inside of her.

Monty frowned. He still felt as if it was his fault. He should've stayed with her. This would have never happened. That's all he could think about.

"Bryce!" Monty banged on his house door. Bryce opens the door and smiles.

"Aye man!"