YOU'RE MINE

Isabella was laid out on her back with her legs wrapped around his body. Monty takes of her hoodie which leaves her top naked. Yes she did not have a bra on. What about it?

Monty gripped her breasts and attached his lips to her next. Isabella tilts her head giving him more room. Monty located her sweet spot leaving love bites and wet kisses.

Light soft moans released from Isabella's mouth. Montys hand snuck down to the gym shorts she was wearing and into her panties. Isabella lets out a sharp breath has his finger connected with her clit. He lightly massaged the area still kissing along her neck.

"Monty." Isabella moans out his name as he slips in 2 fingers. Monty was so pleased with what he was doing to her. Giving her pleasure. Isabella moaning out his name drove him crazy.

Monty shoved his pants down and pulled down Isabellas too. He throws their pants of off the bed and their undergarments. Monty aligned himself up with her before she stopped him.

"Monty," she breathes out. He looked at her. "Condom?"

Monty nods his head and reaches for his nightstand. He opens his draw and tears the packet open with his mouth rolling it on.

"Okay." He mumbles dipping his head into her neck. Monty once again aligned himself up with her entering her smoothly. Monty stays at a consistent speed. He heavily breathes in her neck as she grips his back leaving scratches.

They both needed this. They both enjoyed it. Monty started speeding up causing Isabella moans to increase. Monty whisper profanities under his breath and he felt like he was about to climate.

Isabella digs her nails into Montys back for sure leaving scars as he started going faster and harder.

"Fuck Isabella." Monty groans out as he releases. At the same time Isabella yelped our as she climates. It was as if they were on the same level. They always finished at the same time. Which worked well in their benefits.

"Fuck." Monty groans has he slowly rides out his orgasm. Isabella released her grip from his back and dropped them on the bed. Monty wasn't even hurt by her digging her nails into him. If anything it turned him on even more.

Monty gets off of her and falls on the bed next to her. Away throws away the condom and lays down next to Isabella. She was already wrapped under her blankets. Monty laid his head in her shoulder. Once they both caught their breath Isabella started talking.

"I have a doctors appointment Saturday." Monty popped his head up and looked at the girl. Isabella turned her head and looked at him.

"What kind of appointment?" He furrows his eyebrows. Isabella pointed to her arm. Monty was still confused.

"An arm appointment?" Monty asks and Isabella giggles shaking her head. She lent up to him and placed her lips on his.

"Birth control."

"Birth control?" Monty asks. Isabella nods.

"No condom, then you can finish inside of me. With no worries of me getting pregnant." She smirks. Monty liked the sound of that. He wanted to feel her. Like actually feel her without a latex layer between them.

"Good." He pulled her closer to him. Monty looked at her neck and started laughing. Isabella was now the confused one.

"What?"

"Your neck." Monty smirked as he placed his finger on dark ass love bite on her neck.

"You marked me didn't you." Isabella chuckles.

"Maybe." Monty grins. Isabella leans on top of him and attaches her lips to his neck. Leaving a love bite. "Really." He chuckles and Isabella nods.

"You're mine."

"So you own me now?" Monty smiles stating what Isabella said a while ago. Isabella nods.

"Yup, mine only mine. All mine." Isabella innocently says attacking him with a hug.

"Oh shit." Isabella sits straight up. Monty jumped up looking at the girl worried.

"I have to get home. Hannah's at my house. I told her I'll be back tonight." Isabella frowns. She gets up and throws her clothes back on. Monty does the same. He then grabs his keys.

"I'll drive you."

"Thank you." She smiles.

They both sat in the car in front of Isabellas house.

"Are you coming to school tomorrow?" Monty asks as he plays with her hand. Isabella shakes her head no. It was Friday. Might as well not.

"Nope." She says popping the p.

"I can skip and come over if you want tomorrow." Monty offers but Isabella declined.

"No go to school." She smiles. "You can come over after school." Isabella suggests and Monty nods.

"Okay," He says kissing her.

"Thanks for the ride home, ill see you tomorrow." Isabella kisses him again and reaches for the door. But she pauses when Monty says those three words.

"I love you." Isabella turns around and smiles widely at him.

"I love you too." She cheekily says. Monty lets out a light chuckle. She was so adorable. Isabella opens the door and steps out as Monty watches her.

"Oh and bring a strawberry and banana smoothie over tomorrow please." Isabella smiles widely. Monty nods.

"Sure will Babe." He smiles. 

"Okay bye." Isabella says as Monty says a quick one. She closes the door and runs to her door opening it when her key and walking inside. Before she closed the door she waved at Monty who was still there in front of her house. He wanted to make sure she gets inside safely.

"Hannah!" Isabella yells sprinting upstairs.

"Your neck!" Hannah gasps. Isabella smirks.

"Yes ma'am." Isabella plops on the bed. Isabella had the biggest smile on her face. She can relax now that everything was fine, normal.

"So how did it go?!" Hannah exclaims propping her head up.

"So I came clean, on everything. I told him the truth about the plan and told him my feelings..."

"Your feelings? Your love for him?" Hannah wiggles her eyebrows. "Then you two fucked." Hannah jumped on Isabella.

"Agh!" Isabella shrieked. Hannah got off of Isabella.

"Want details?" Isabella wiggles her brows.

"Yes!" Hannah chuckles. Isabella busts out laughing and looks at her. Isabella sits on her looking Hannah.

"Okay first he lowered me on the bed..."Isabella trails off explaining the sexual events that happened.