LOVE MAKES YOU VULNERABLE

"Hey mom." Isabella smiled. The two females talked it out and was on a good page again. Her mom promised to try and stop drinking. Which Isabella highly appreciated.

"Hey baby, who is this?" Isabella's mother pointed towards Monty who was carrying her bag.

"This is Montgomery , he took me to the hospital." Isabella pointed towards her wrist.

"I really appreciate that. Thank you so much for taking care of my daughter. You're welcome here at anytime." Her mother smiled hugging Monty.

"No problem Mrs.Chapman." Monty smiles as they let go.

"Nonsense." Her mother lightly smacked his arm. "Call me Janice." She smiled. Which causes Isabella to smile. This was a really good sign!

"Really though, it's been a while since—, and I know she can be a handful!—" Janice started trailing off.

"Mom!" Isabella immediately said. Janice stops talking. Isabella didn't want to Monty to know about him. He was the main reason she was doing the whole get back at the players thing.

"Janice, really no problem. Your daughter is one of a kind." Monty smiles gazing at Isabella which caused her stomach to flutter.

"Mom, were gonna go upstairs." She quickly say dragging Monty to her bedroom. Janice was just truly happy. She found someone that was truly gonna love her. And Janice seen that the minute he walked in the house.

The two teens went inside her room and closed the door. Isabella slowly turned around and looked at her.

"I'm sorry," she starts pinching the bridge of her nose. "About my mother." She finishes.

"It's fine....who was she talking about." Monty asked growing curious. Isabella knew it was coming. If her mom just kept he mouth shut!

"Umm." Isabella started fiddling with her hands. "I don't really wanna talk about it right now..." She slyly begins. She doesn't want to feel the same emotions she did before. The heartbreak, disappointment, the feeling of being so gullible.

"I get it.." Monty trails off seeing the girl almost has tears in her eyes.

"Just know I'll tell you when the time is right.." Isabella nodded lightly before looking up at Monty. His eyes were gleaming at her. In that moment she knew what she was doing. While the boy stared at her as if was everything in the world he could ever want. Here she was. Going to break his heart. She hated it. This whole thing with Monty has been two months and a half, Doesn't even feel like it. She deep down inside wanted to end the whole thing since the beginning.

They would hang out at the lake, go to monets, have late night walks. They talked a lot. At school they would sneak around. Then went to the movies. Had sex in both of their cars a few times. Which having sex with each other is something that would never get old to them.

Times flies when you're in love they say but Isabella couldn't believe it. She doesn't know what love was. She couldn't believe it after what happened to her.

Monty lent in to kiss her but Isabella stuttered.

"Are you okay?" Monty frowns and looks at her with concern. Isabella stared at his chest. His arms were wrapped around her waist comfortably. She liked being in his arms. She liked being around him, with him.

"I—I'm not good for you." She sighs resting her arms on sides. Was she about to come clean? But she didn't want to lose him. She missed this feeling. Someone being there for her. Talking to her genuinely caring, loving her.

"What do you mean?" He lightly chuckles. "I'm not good either." He whispers.

"I'm a bad person." Isabella croaked out. Here it comes.