Micah bell: Angel

Your the nicest and softest person in the gang and the meanest and roughest member as set his sights on you, a.k.a Micah.

Some would say that you were an angel above. The way you worried for everyone and made sure that no one was harmed after a mission and everyone was fed.

It was something that irked Micah to the core but it was also something he was fond of. He would never admit to anyone but he cared for you and enjoyed when your attention was on him taking care of him when he was hurt or just sitting with him listening to him ramble

_____________

You were sitting on a blanket in the shade reading a book in peace when you heard footsteps walking close to you. Your eyes glanced up and met with Micahs. You have a soft smile as he took a spot next you as he placed two glasses down and filled them up with whiskey. "So how have you been mr. bell?" You asked, taking one of the cups he offered you.

"Please call me Micah" he said, downing his drink in a second you only smiled and sipped the alcoholic drink before coughing from the taste. Micah gave a smirk and took the drink from you drinking it. "Back to your question I have been Farley well and you angel face?" He asked, leaning back on his forearms. Your cheeks dusted pink at the new pet name and gave a small shy shrug "I've been good, enjoying the new scenery" you said, gesturing go through area around you. Micah only nodded before getting up "have fun with your book angel face" he said and left with his glasses and drinks.

__________

You were sitting around the fire with everyone else as they celebrated the return of Sean. You smiled and laughed softly as Karen danced with Sean the duo drunk of course. You were there to make sure no one was hurt or go too intoxicated.

Micah on the other hand sat away from the table and watched you smile and laugh as everyone partied. He only stopped watching with a scowl when Javier asked you to dance. He watched from the corner of his eye as you were twirled and brought back to javiers arms.

You were giggling as you curtsied playfully to Javier as he bowed. You went to sit back down but Mary-Beth stopped you "seems someone's jealous" she said gesturing over to Micah who turned his attention to his drink.

You hummed and made your way Over to him, fixing your dress and sitting next to him. "Are you enjoying yourself mr. be- ahem I mean Micah" you asked causing Micah to smirk as you used his name. " not really, but having you here angel seems to lighten my mood" he said drinking his beer. You gave a small smile and turned your attention back to the gang.

"They seem to be having a lot of fun. I'm glad to see that" you spoke. "What do you mean?" Micah asked raising a brow. "You can't see it but I can. I've noticed everyone becoming stressed oooo and about to snap. I don't want to see that happen" you said turning your gaze to the outlaw beside you.

Micah had never seen such a serious look on your face. "I'm sure this will relax everyone for awhile. Dont be hard on yourself angel" he said gently nudging you with a smirk. You smiled at him and nodded before letting out a yawn.

"I'm going to turn in for the night" you said and took his hand he offered as you got out of your seat. " I enjoy our late night talks Micah" you said and kissed his cheek softly before walking to your tent and closing the canvas behind you.

Micahs dusted a light pink color as he rubbed his cheek before chugging his beer and throwing the Bottle. What are you doing to me angel. Micah groaned and stood up, making his way over to his own tent before laying on the bed roll and closing his eyes.

________

You were once again on your blanket sewing a jacket for one of the members when a shadow blocked the light from your work. You were about to ask them to move when you looked up at noticed Micah standing there. "Oh hello Micah can I help you?" You asked, placing your stuff down and standing up with the help of Micah.

"Yes actually, I've got some things to do in town and would like some company if you would join me" he asked and held his arm out for you. Your smiles and wrapped your own around his as he guided you to his horse. He climbed on first then helped you up, placing you infront of him. He clicked his tongue for the horse to move

______

It was a quiet ride to town besides the occasional huff from the horse and animals around. Once your arrived in town, Micah hopped off first before grabbing your waist and lifting you off. You smiled and thanked him with a smile. Micah arm never left your waist as you both carried down the street and to the general store.

You sat outside and waited for Micah to finish his shopping when a cat decided to make you his new bed. You smiled and began to pet the feline, it's purring encouraging your petting. You hadn't noticed micah exit the store until he cleared his throat smirking at you. You gave a small smile and stood up ushering the cat to go home and wrapped your arm around micahs.

"It's getting late and I'd hate to have you ride with me at night it's for dangerous" he said "how about we rent a room for the night" he looked at you smirking to himself at the light red hue on your cheeks. "O-oh um yes that sounds fine" you said smiling shyly.

You followed Micah to the hotel as he paid for a room and led you upstairs. You were quiet to Lay on the bed and gave a sigh. "So much comfier than a cot" you mumbled your eyes closing.

When you opened your eyes you hadn't noticed Micah move to beside you until you were almost face to face. "You have a nice smile angel" he mumbled his gaze flickering to your lip as you bit them with a blush. Micah only smirked before moving your hair from your face.

Your own eyes trailed down to micahs lips and before you knew it your lips were on his in a soft kiss. Micah was surprised, not expecting you to make a the first move but none the less he kissed back softly surprising you. His hands trailed to your hips before pulling you into his lap so you were straddling him.

You pulled away softly and blushes a red color. "I-I've been wanting to do that for awhile" you confessed, your arms wrapping around micahs shoulders as his grip on your hips moved to your waist.

"Never thought I'd say this but I love you angel" Micah confessed giving you his knowing smirk as your cheeks turned red again. "I love you too" you said leaning into the Micah as he held you in his arms. He was thankful to be able to call you his angel but he wasn't about to say that out loud.