Javier Escuella: Romeo and Juliet

Javier and you are from different worlds. You a noble woman and Javier a outlaw but you both can't help but fall for one another, maybe your fates won't end in death.

Warning: NSFW/lemon

When you met Javier, you were walking around the town of Saint Denis. Your guide being your older brother as your arm was wrapped around his arm, taking you to the shops due to your fathers orders. Your brother let go of your arm to let you into the shop, looking around the store. 

You gave a nod to the clerk as you looked around the shop, your brother looking at the suits. You were looking at the dresses when the bell rang at the door but you paid no mind to it. "that dress would look lovely on you, senorita" came a voice, you turned your head to meet a Spanish man. You gave a small smile and nodded. "thank you but the color is not my favorite" you said, nodding towards the bright colors. 

The man gave a short laugh "you do not like the frilly colors then?" he asked. You shook your head with a laugh "god no. but I have to per fathers wishes. He wants me to be more ladylike so I'll find a suitable partner" you said, rolling your eyes. The man smirked "not much of a daddy's girl are you miss" he said. You gave him a side glance with a smile and picked at the lace of a dress. "i try to be when i need to Mr..." you said, looking at the man. 

He bowed and took his hat off, taking your hand and kissing the back of it. "Javier, Javier Escuella. and who might you be hermosa?" he asked. You smiled, a light pink dusting your cheeks. "(Y/n) (l/n)" You said. "a pleasure to meet you a beautiful face like yours miss (L/n)" Javier said. "oh please, call me (Y/n)" you said. Javier smiled and opened his mouth to speak. 

"(Y/n). What are you doing talking to strangers" your brother said, stepping in between you and Javier, making said male glare. "I'm just making conversation, George. Why do you always have to be so rude" you said, crossing your arms. Your brother pinched the bridge of his nose and sent a glare to Javier before dragging you out of the shop. You looked back at Javier and sent him a wave, smiling sadly and leaving with your brother. 

The next time you met him, you were in your family's garden, reading a book and sitting in the gazebo. "finally, you are alone, senorita" came the familiar voice making you jump. You wiped your head to see Javier smiling with his head on his arms. You gave a sigh of relief and smiled at the male. "What are you doing here? My brother told my father that you were dangerous" you said, helping the man over the railing. 

"I wanted to see you again,gorrión" he said, giving your hand a soft kiss making you giggle. "My father will kill you if he finds you here" Javier only smiled, sending you a wink. "then it will be worth it to see your beautiful smile" He said. You blushed pink looking away covering your cheeks with your free hand. 

That's how it began. Javier would sneak from his camp and meet you while you would pretend to run and errand and meet him. You enjoyed the excitement it brought you every time you would sneak and meet him. You knew his life of an outlaw, Javier never wanted to lie to you. He wanted you to know the truth about him. You two would spend almost everyday with each other and when he was busy on a job, he would always leave a note at your window to let you know not to meet him. 

You fell in love with the Hispanic outlaw and he too fell for you. To Javier, you were the priceless jewel he had been looking for all his life. You were the perfect women for him and you never judged him for his rugged look. He loved your wild nature and the way you would cover your mouth when you laugh at his corny pick-up-lines. 

Javier rode his horse a good distance away from your home, patting Boaz on the neck before sneaking onto the property. He had the entire place memorized from the many nights he had snuck into your room. When he climbed the balcony, he found the doors opened and your quiet sobbing in the room.