Charles smith: Choices

Charles meets a lovely women while hunting and soon finds himself in love. But with his life as and outlaw and hers as a civilian, things begin to get complicated so Charles is forced to make choices for his future. 

Charles was away from camp to hunt, something he enjoyed to do very often. He was hunting something for dinner when he tracked a small rabbit, deciding it would be his last kill of the day. Charles tracked the rabbit before seeing another set of footsteps. When he found the owner of the prints, a woman stood their, holding the dead rabbit by its ears. 

The woman looked over at him and gave a shy smile. "my apologize, Was this your kill?" she asked, Charles stared for a bit before shaking himself out of his trance. "Oh um no, no, I just started tracking it. It is your kill" He said. "well now I feel bad" she spoke, a blush coating her cheeks.

Charles stared at the women, her hair was pulled back into a braid, a white blouse and brow skirt covering her body. The outfit fit her well and showed her curves well. Charles shook his head after seeing her speak. "I'm sorry, what did you say?" he asked, rubbing his neck. "I asked if you would like to share this? My cabin is not far from here" The woman spoke. "are you sure its safe to invite a stranger to your home?" Charles said, raising a brow. "oh well..." she said, moving to stand in front of him and holding her hand out "my name is (Y/n) (L/n)" she said with a smile, the sun shining above her head giving her a halo affect. 

Charles blushed and shook your hand "Charles smith" He said. You smiled "see, now we aren't stranger so would you like to share?" She said. Charles thought for a moment before his stomach rumbled. You gave a small laugh before speaking, causing Charles to blush. "I'll take that as a yes" you said and led the man to your cabin.

Charles followed you, he did not fully trust you yet and you couldn't blame him. The two of you tied you horses up by the trees and walked inside you home. Your house wasn't much but it had the necessities. You let Charles sit on your couch while you prepared you lunch, telling him to make himself comfortable. 

The half native man looked around the room, noticing the small amount of decoration and pictures that framed the wall. His eyes wandered over to a picture frame above the chimney, Charles curiosity getting the best of him. He looked at the picture to see a recent photo of you with an older man. You held a small deer in your hands as the man had a hand clamped on your shoulder smiling.

"thats me and My father when he came to visit" you spoke up, holding two bowls. "I'm sorry, I was curios" Charles said, putting the photo down. "its quiet alright, here" You said and sat down on the couch, handing the other bowl of stew to the man before eating your own. He gave a quiet thank you before eating. The both of you eating in silence. 

After your lunch, Charles insisted he left back to his friend. "thank you for the lunch, it was delicious" He said getting on his horse. You only smiled. "your welcome, anytime you feel like coming around stop by for a visit. I enjoy the company" You said, and waved as he rode off. 

From then on, Charles would stop by your place every now and then when he could get away from camp. You would find yourselves enjoying each others company as you would take rides together or just sit on your porch. You started getting these butterflies in your stomach when Charles would smile at you or compliment you, even if it was something small. Charles would always stare at you when you would laugh, or smile or do something. He loved everything about you. You both started a relationship after an accidental kiss and you did not regret it. 

Then things started getting bad. Charles had told you about his gang, never wanting to lie to you. The gang had be starting to lose themselves and you wanted charles to leave before he couldn't, he wouldn't.