you wear their shirt

Arthur

Arthur would be trying to find is blue button up shirt after waking up. when he couldn't find it he would grab a different shirt and walk out of his tent. He would make his way over to the coffee and fill up his cup before spotting you, wearing his shirt. He wouldn't get mad, he'd give a small smile and watch you play with the sleeves and try to tuck the front into your pants. When your eyes meet you would smile shyly and wave. He doesn't mind you wearing his shirt one bit, they look cute on you.

Dutch

Dutch tries to find certain shirts to go with what he's wearing. When he can't find that specific shirt he has to pick a different one out. He'll sit on your shared cot and shake you awake, making you cover your head with the blanket. He'll give a soft laugh and tug the blankets off you, being pleasantly surprised seeing you in nothing but he's 'missing' shirt. He'll give you one of his famous smirks and ask why you have it on. You'd give a tired shrug and stand up, wrapping your arms around his waist. He'd smile and kiss your head, telling you he'd need it back soon. 

Micah

When Micah catches you wearing his shirt, He's smirking and leaning against the most watching you do some chores or watching you talk to someone. he's shirt is a little big on you, going to your mid thighs. He's smirking because he knows exactly whats underneath his shirt and makes sure to cause a lot more when your alone. When your eyes meet, he sends a wink and smirk before going somewhere else, leaving you a blushing mess.

Charles

Charles catches you in his shirts all the time, especially after night together. He things they look rather cute one you, especially because it swallows you whole almost and you make them look like small dresses for yourself. When you do steal his shirts, your always asking if you look good in them which he replies "you look good in anything you wear" causing you to smile.

Sean

Sean is the one who puts you in his shirts. He thinks they look cute on your especially when you get shy about something and cover your face with his sleeves, which are too big for you. He'll smile and try to fix them but end up leaving them how they are due to the fact he likes how they look on you. 

Javier

Javier catches you in his shirts when your asleep in his tent after him being gone for so long. He likes the way they look on you and how it looks like a nightgown on you. If he's feeling lucky he'll run his hands up your thighs waking you up and causing you to blush. Lets just say you won't be wearing that shirt for long. 

John

John finds you in his shirt after seeing you sit by the fire, drinking with the rest of the gang. He's been gone awhile so you took one of his shirts. He doesn't mind at all and rather likes the look of you in his shirts, means that everyone knows he and you are a thing and he likes to keep it that way so he'll give you a few of his shirts after you've returned the others to him. 

Kieran

after Kieran finds you in his shirt, he's flustered after seeing you and seeing how good it looks on you. He'd put his hands on your waists while being red in the face to which you giggle at. he'll ask why you have his shirt on you'd shrug and say that you felt like wearing one of his shirts to which he'll become even more flustered

Bill

Bill like only certain types of shirts, which are plaid shirts. He'll be looking for his favorite one as you walk past him saying a good morning and heading to eat breakfast. He'll look at you for a second and doing a double take before realizing that you have his shirt on. he'll stare at your figure as you walk away, pink covering his ears and cheeks as he stares at how you look in his shirts. Not like he's complaining any, He loves seeing you in his clothes. 

Sadie

You and Sadie have the same taste in clothing so sometimes you share the same shirts but it never fails to surprise her when you walk around camp with a sleepy a expression and wearing one of her shirts. she thinks you look good in her shirts and she compliments you every chance she gets and smiles when you get flustered by it. 

Mary-Beth

Actually it's Mary-Beth who takes your clothes, she thinks she could look good in a shirt and pants rather than a dress, You'll catch her wearing one of your outfits and smile when shes staring into the mirror at herself. You'll compliment her and tell her she's beautiful in anything as she blushes and giggles. You'll start buying her clothes like yours and let her try them on and love the look on her face when she smiles at you sincerely. 

Molly

just like mary-beth, Molly is the one to take your shirts. You love seeing her in one of your button ups, especially after a night of sex. Molly loves teasing you while she wears your shirt, since it barely covers her ass. You will buy more shirts in smaller sizes for her so you can see more of her ;)

________

A/N: If you have any one else you wanna add to the list let me know and don't be afraid to ask for a request! anyways thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed. Bye bye!