Where am I

Lili pov

I woke up in a dark room. On a cold floor. I tried to get up but was stopped by chains. I start screaming. Just then Jughead walks towards me. 

Jughead: Why are you screaming baby girl

Betty: Juggie what going on

Jughead: I'm protecting you babygirl

Betty: Form what

Jughead: Horny teenage boys horrible people baby girl. The way they look at you is a way I should only look at you.

Betty: Huh

I was confused. He walks towards me, I back up scared of what he might do next.  

Jughead: Baby what I'm saying is your mine. No guy should look at you the way I do.

His eyes rum my body. I fell uncountable.

Betty: Let me go

Jughead: I will I promise you just have to sign something for me.

I nod.

Jughead; Your signing yourself to me. That means you break up with Archie

Betty: I've never been with Archie he's with my best friend Veronica. I've never had a boyfriend.

Jughead: You kissed his cheek

Betty: He's my best friend. I need to get back home. 

Jughead; No 

Betty: My family is going to worry and everyone saw me leave the house with you. So they will come looking for me. 

Jughead: Call them. I'll unchain you and if you won't run okay. 

I nod. He unlocked me and I try to run but he grabs me and pushes me on a bed.

Jughead; Uh 

He holds me down as he calls my sister from my phone. 

Polly: Betty where are you

Betty: I'm coming home soon Pol I was with a friend watching a movie

Polly: Okay 

He hangs up.

Jughead: Come on 

He takes me upstairs into a bar. Everyone looks at me but Jug pushes me into an office.

Jughead; Here are the papers

I start reading the papers it was how we are boyfriend and girlfriend how I can't flirt with guys. 

Betty: I never flirted before with any guy

Jughead: Yes you do maybe you don't see you do but you do

Betty: Why  did you not just ask me out

Jughead: Just sign the damn papers

I sign the papers. He takes me to his truck and takes me back home.