She'll Always Be Mines .

Jughead
pov

Everyone has still been searching for Brent it has been a month. We had a funeral for her.

Here we are in some old freezer.

Detective: Hey this meat looks different from the others let's take it to the lab to check it out.

They load the meat up. Sending us home.

I walk back a forth through the house. I never thought they would go there and check the meat. They can't trace it back to me, can they? I look at the knives on the counter. If I would just kill myself self I would be with my love.

Before I could do anything I get a call from dad to go to the station.

I rush there. Quickly hoping it would be for something other than me.

Detective: So the meat was Brents

His parents start subbing.

Donna: No this is not how it was supposed to go. I killed that bit@h so we could be together. She was in the way of us. We were meant for each other.

She screamed as they handcuffed her.

People were crying and screaming. I just walked out with none noticing me. I write a letter confusing to everything I did. I walk to her bedroom. Everything was still as she left it. I laid in her bed holding her picture. I take the knife and stab myself in the heart.
A tear started coming as I relax. I see her standing there. No matter what I know she mines forever.