What Happened

Jughead Pov

I was finally  back home. I got in the shower felling the hot water go done my bodie. I then wraped up my hand. I finally go to bed.

Next day

4:00 AM 

Fangs : Jug 

Jughead : Uhh what

Fangs: You know Copper 

Jughead: Betty 

Fangs: Yeah she's missing 

Jugshead: What 

Fangs:She did not report back to the dorms and she had a big project today she was going to do and everyone knows she would be there 

Jughead: What going on 

Fangs: There searching for her every where and hear this she was on a date last night and they can't fine him either that was werid to his parents because he would come see them every Friday. 

Jughead : What else is going on 

Fangs : A search party her parents and siblings . All of riverdale is looking for her and so is their fancy school I'm just telling you maybe you want to come everyone going to pops to meet and start the search. 

Jughead : I'll be there 

I quickly got dressed and drove to pops. It was horrible the polices where there and fangs was right everyone was there.

Archie : WAS IT YOU DID YOU KILL HER 

He ran towards me punching me in the face 

Jughead:I WOULD NEVER 

Archie : SHE SAID SOMETHING WAS GOING ON WITH YOU GOT HER TO MOVE AWAY FOR  HOME. YOU DID SOMETHING TO MY LITTLE SISTER. 

He was a crying yelling mess. 

Police: You need to clam down 

Archie: She told me she was scared of him. How she never felt safe anymore but she did not want to call the police. She called me telling me she had a good date it was a fake one because the guy need help making the girl he liked fell jealous and after the date when they said good bye she called me to tell me about it and then hold me how she felt like she was being watched as she walked home she was coming to come home because there a big game tonight and Betty never missed a game . 

He cried into his mom and dads arms. Mr and Mrs Copper just looked scared and worried . As they had not slept. 

Polices: I would like to ask you a few questions . 

Jughead : Sure 

Officer: So who was Betty Copper to you ?

Jughead : A friend and a roommate 

Officer: Where you ever romantic with Ms.Copper 

Jughead : We confessed we liked each other but ..... we should go out with other people to not cause a problem 

Archie : He's lying 

Officer: That it Mr. Andrews go out side 

Jughead: Is there anything else 

Officer: Did you know about this date

Jughead : Oh Yeah I went to see her the day before in her dorm and they where talking about it other than that I had not seen her 

Officer: Okay that's it for now let's go looking

It was a rainy day in Riverdale. All that we could hope was she was alive. Now who could have hurt my Betty when I saw here last night she was fine. 

Flash Back 

I watched every move they made watching as they left the restaurant, drive to the park,got ice cream and he left her . After that I did not see her.

Back 

With flash lights everyone searched every corner of Riverdale . 

SweetPea: There's something over here. 

Everyone came to a holy. I could feel my stomic drop.  Everyone walked towards the river to see a back bage. A officer picked it up and open it. 

Officer : A Bunny Mask, Some powerder, videotapes and black gloves. 

I felt how people felt better it not being a bodie. 

Alice: Can I try to call her again

Donna : Ill try Brent 

First Alice called Betty 

Ring......ring.....ring....ring....Hi this is Betty Copper Kim sorry I can't get to you right now but I'll get back to you as soon as possible. 

Alice started crying . 

Then that Donna girl called the blonde bimbo. 

Ring.... Ring....Ring...Ring.....RING..RING...

The phone just rang and rang now voices mail no answer. 

Veronica : Ahhhhhhh 

A/N:  Cliffhanger ...... what do you think happened?