01

Jimin p.o.v.

„Jimin-ah! You have a customer!" I let out a groan when I heard Namjoon shouting my name.

„Give me one second, Hyung!" I shouted back, looking at my reflection in the mirror in front of me for one last time before going up to Namjoon next door.

„Which room?" Namjoon turned around to me standing casually at the doorway.

„Room 7. He booked number 3." Letting out a groan once again, I left Namjoon and made my way down the lightly dimmed hallway.

Reaching room 7, I didn't even bother to knock or anything, I just slid the door open. A mixture of lavender and jasmine scent hit my nose. A scent I was just too familiar with.

Slowly sliding back the doors to close them behind me, I tried to make out the customer in the dim light who's supposedly waiting for me. I found him sitting on the futon in the middle of the room and I had to cringe immediately.

This man looked like he was in his fifties and he surely had a wife at home, waiting for him to return.

Slowly walking towards him and seductively swinging my hips in the process, I tried not to look disgusted. These kind of customers are literally the worst. It takes them a lot of time till feeling pleased and they are often extremely rude but as long they paid I was unable to do anything.

I decided to go with a silent seduction today because I wasn't really in the mood for anything. Slowly approaching the customer from behind, I slid my hands seductively up and down his chest.

I purposely breathed against his ear, feeling how he shivered under my touch. It was impossible for me to hide my slight smirk. It would be easy to please this one.

The whole time, the man didn't move and let me do all the work. I walked around him, now facing his face. Biting my lips slightly, making them seem more plumb, I could see him gulp in anticipation.

I kneeled down in front of him, our faces now on the same height. I slid down my hand across his chest and slid my other hand behind his neck. Pushing him a little forward to me, I whispered slowly into his ear.

"You like this, don't you?" He obviously shivered under my touch again and I had to hold back a smirk.

I pushed his clothes aside and with his help I slowly pulled down his baji, leaving his lower half completely exposed to me.

I slowly let my hand move up his thigh until I reached his member. With my other hand I slowly pushed against his chest, making him lay down on the sheets.

Taking his member in my mouth, I started to bob my head up and down. Sometimes I went faster and sometimes I went slower. He was now fully hard in my mouth and I could hear him saying something but I didn't pay attention to it.

With one of my free hands I started to massage his balls in a slow motion, causing him to moan under my touch.

After a few moments of me continuing my movements, I heard him telling me to pull out. I let his member out of my wet cavern with a quite 'bop' sound.

I only blinked for a few seconds before I felt his cum on my face.

My pointer finger slid across my right cheek to collect some of the white substance and put it afterwards in my mouth. I stood up and left the customer with a wink. When I walked towards the door, I didn't forget to sway my hips.

As soon as I was out of the room, I went to the bathroom to clean up my face. I furrowed my eyebrows in disgust when I brushed my teeth in an attempt to get rid of the bitter taste.

I hated it. I hated blowjobs the most in the world but I still had to do it the most. How long was this job going to hunt me?

———————

A/n I am back with a new story! I've pre-written a lot of chapters so I can provide you with a few chapters in the few weeks.
I've started writing this one somewhere around January!
Since the theme of this story fits with Daechwita, I thought this would be the perfect opportunity!

Anyways, I hope you'll enjoy reading this story as much as I enjoy writing it.

~669 words