10

//Jimin p.o.v.//

The sun tickling my skin woke me up. As I sat up, I felt a little bit dizzy and looked around a little confused. Then I realised that I was going to live on the royal grounds for who knows how long.

Suddenly, flashbacks from my encounter with the prince appeared in my mind. His darks orbs that observed me while hovering above me. A shiver went down my spine just thinking of it. I was scared at some point, being shocked that his fingers went harshly around my neck and squeezed it.

After contemplating wether to get up or not, I got up and put on one of the hanboks I brought with me instead of putting on something that was already hanging here in the closet.

Once I got completely ready, I left my room, looking for the kitchen to calm my rumbling stomach. I reached a giant room that reminded me of a kitchen and grabbed an apple from a basket on the floor. Looking around, I couldn't sense anyone. It was quiet, almost too quiet for my taste.

While biting into my apple, I left the building and went into the garden directly behind the building I was now living in. It was gorgeous, trees and flowers everywhere and a small pond in the middle of it. I went towards the small pond and leaned over to check for fish in it.

Instead of seeing fish in it, I saw my own reflection. What caught my attention the most wasn't my face but the red and slightly purple bruises all around my neck.

"What the..." My fingers went to my neck and lightly touched one of the bruises. It didn't hurt at all, it was like someone just coloured my neck while I was sleeping.

"Good Morning, Jimin-ssi." Suddenly someone spoke up, making me turn around.

As soon as I recognised the male, I greeted him with a smile. "Good morning, Seokjin-ssi."

"Did you sleep well?" He asked while stepping closer to me, a gentle smile never leaving his face.

"I slept very well, thank you."

"That's nice to hear. Also, you don't have to be so formal. In a way you're the Prince's property so I'm socially under you." He continued smiling.

"Thank you, Hyung." I bowed slightly, even though I still felt unsure.

After a few moments of silence, Seokjin spoke up again. "I'm sorry." I looked at him surprised, not really understanding why he just apologised to me.

"I'm sorry. The Prince has this habit of choking his prostitutes while sleeping with them. I told him a thousand times that he should stop doing that but he won't listen to me." He looked really sorry and slightly guilty.

"Don't worry about it. And also, we didn't sleep together yet..." I looked down and fiddled with my fingers. Even if this was my job, it was still slightly embarrassing talking about it so freely.

"You didn't? But you guys were together last evening and the prince looked so happy today...?" The surprise was written all over his face.

"No..? We didn't?" Now I was quite unsure if I did something wrong because of Seokjin's reaction.

"Jimin-ssi, I'll come back later, alright?"

"Yeah, sure." I replied and saw how he left in direction of the palace, disappearing in the building.

————
A/n Another chapter! I'm running out of chapters to be honest.🙊
I'll try to write some more throughout the week.
Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter and stay safe!
Because of the current Wattpad incident, I would advise you to change your passwords!

~560 words