07

Yoongi p.o.v.

"I already said that I'm sorry, Hyung. It's been almost a month and you're still sulking about it." Jeongguk looked at me with puppy eyes while I just ignored him and continued eating my meal.

"And I don't know why you keep on apologising." Even though I told him to stop apologising, he wouldn't.

"I forgive you. So what do you really want?" I finally paid some attention to the younger sitting in front of me.

"I think you're tense and I might have the perfect solution for you." I could see the smirk on his face.

"I'm all ears." I responded, not really caring about his 'solution'.

"I've been going to this brothel we were at a month ago and-"

"I'm not going into some brothel." I interrupted him quickly, stopping him from any stupid ideas.

"No, listen. This isn't any normal brothel. It's a male brothel." His words caught my attention, making me look at him in curiosity.

"A male brothel? Aren't the customers women then?" I asked, my curiosity growing.

"Well, actually no. The customers are actually male. And I must admit that I tried it out myself and it's a completely different experience. Do you remember Taehyung-ssi?" He put his chin in his palm, looking at me intensely.

"Yes, of course. It was the boy with the deep voice, right?" He nodded at my answer before responding back.

"I've been using his services for the last three weeks and I can tell you, he is great at doing his job." This talk felt so wrong but at the same time my curiosity got the best of me.

"Is he the only one who works there?" I asked, all of my attention directed towards the younger.

"No, not all. You remember the other boy who was also with us? Jimin-ssi? Turns out he is well known in the area and has also the highest number of customers."

"Oh, really?" A smirk made his way towards my face. It wouldn't hurt to try out something new, right? But then I remembered my parents and how disappointed they were in me and I gulped.

"Well, thank you for telling me but I won't go there." I grabbed my chopsticks and continued eating again.

"What, why?" He looked at me confused, probably wondering how I went from curious to uninterested.

"My parents were furious last time. Said that I acted lowly and that I should be more aware of my position in this society." I said, shoving some kimchi into my already full mouth.

"And what about... what about I get one of them into the palace? I mean... they could just work as your private prostitutes? Your parents don't have to know that they're male because that will most certainly cause problems."

"I don't know, Jeongguk. I don't want to get into unnecessary trouble." I stated, not being fully convinced.

"Listen, what about I organise everything and you just lean back and enjoy? And I also caught you staring at Jimin-ssi's ass from time to time when we first met them." He proposed, making me think about the offer.

"Why are you so obsessed with this idea?"

"I've known you all my life and I can tell that you're bored. You're not happy and not really enjoying it so I wanted to help you enjoy your life until you're a king and can't play around anymore."

I let out a sigh, thinking about the offer before telling him my answer. "Do as you wish, I can't stop you anyway."

He smiled showing off his bunny smile. "You won't regret it, Hyung!"

"I hope so." I mumbled under my breath and continued eating my meal, Jeongguk never stopping babbling.

------
A/n This book already reached over 500 reads!
Thank you so much! I am slowly developing the plot for this book and if any of you read my other books, you should know that I love drama.

I am still debating over two options. I know the main plot but I am still not sure how to get there.

So please tell me if it feels rushed at any point!

~626 words