05

Yoongi p.o.v.

"And why am I going with you again?"

"Because I forced you to have some fun, Hyung! Enjoy your life a bit more."

"And why do I have to wear clothes of the lower class for that fun of yours?"

"So that no one can tell you're the prince, obviously."

"Why did I agree to this..." I let out a deep sigh.

"Because I'm your favourite dongsaeng."

"You are not." The younger in front of me put his hand over his chest, attempting to look hurt.

"Anyway, let's go before all the people get there." He took my hand, literally pulling me with him.

We walked down the path to the market, the younger singing quietly next to me.

"Jeongguk, it's not your first time doing this, right? You look so relaxed, as if it was the most normal thing in the world."

The boy next to me thought for a few seconds before answering. "Actually, yes, I've done this a few times before but don't tell my parents, they won't approve of it."

"I'll think about it." I said with a smirk, earning a light punch on my shoulder.

Slowly we reached a few buildings, showing that we were reaching the village. Walking through the crowds, I started to feel slightly uncomfortable. I was never comfortable around many people and that I was the prince and someone could see me any moment, wasn't any better.

"I think it's better if we go back." I exclaimed, already turning around.

"No backing out now. Come with me." He pulled on my sleeve, dragging me behind him.

After a few more minutes, we reached the market square. Many stalls were next to each other, people shouting to get their products sold.

"Let's go!" Jeongguk said full of enthusiasm and walked ahead, I just followed him, feeling a bit lost, trying to cover my face with my gat.

When we reached a small stall, Jeongguk stopped and got a smile from the woman standing there. "Jeon-ssi! How nice to see you again! What would you and your friend like?"

I looked at all the different kinds of desserts on the table. Looking up to Jeongguk, I motion him to just take anything.

"We would like this and this... oh and ten of these, please." He said pointing towards different desserts and handing the gentle woman her money.

"Thank you." With a smile he took the desserts from her and shoved one of the rice cakes into his mouth.

Once he swallowed, he reached out his hand and handed me one. "Here. They are the best rice cakes around."

I took one rice cake from his hand and put it all at once into my mouth. One thing I had to admit, they were really the tastiest once's I'd eaten so far.

"I'm employing her to work for our family." I exclaimed bluntly, walking away, farther into the crowd. The sun was beginning to warm up the chilly air.

With a smile on his face, Jeongguk pushed his elbow into my side, causing me to lose my balance and fall to the side, bumping into someone in the process.

I apologised to the person I just bumped into, helping to pick up their things from the floor.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you." My cheeks were slightly pink from embarrassment having to apologise to someone from the lower class.