06

Yoongi p.o.v.

Slap.

The sound echoed through the room and I felt a sting on my left cheek, the action probably leaving a mark that would be visible for the next hours.

"Your mother and I raised you better than that!"
The man in front of me, whom I called father, shouted at me.

I just stood there silent, not daring to look up into the furious eyes of my father or the disappointed eyes of my mother.

"I tried to ignore the fact that we've lost 10 or 15 prostitutes. But 23?! 23?! You are well aware that I have to pay them all so they wouldn't go around and tell the world that the future king harassed them! What kind of reputation does this give to our family?! I'm disappointed to have raised such an unworthy and undisciplined son." He took a deep breath before continuing.

"But tell me... what were you thinking when you went out to the village, huh?! I am disappointed in you Min Yoongi! Your mother and I most certainly didn't raise you like this and I hope you'll behave better in the future. You're 24, you should know better what to do as a prince and what not."

With that, I heard footsteps, meaning that my father left. I looked up and met my mothers eyes. When she saw my face, she just shook her head with a disappointed look, leaving shortly after.

My face lowered in shame, I just stood there in the middle of the room. With a shaky breath, I left the room, walking towards my own, thinking of anything that could save my life; sleep.

---
A/n Aish, where is this story even going. 🤡
I almost finished this school year and as soon as the summer break starts, I will try to update more than just once a week!

I have about 20 stories in my drafts and all of them are Yoonmin. I also have 5 other drafts in addition that are Taekook, Yoonkook and BTS x Reader Stories.

The next Yoonmin Story I am working on is actually one of my favourite ideas I had so far!
I don't know if anyone cares but I would love to converse with my readers and maybe get some feedback on what to do better in my stories. I need some criticism. 😔✊🏻

No one reads those author notes anyway so I'll stop ranting now. 🤠

~272 words

~272 words