11

Yoongi p.o.v.

"What the actual fuck, Yoongi?!" Seokjin bursted into my room shouting.

"What is it?" I asked calmly while reading one of the many letters I received over the last few weeks.

"Alright, something is wrong with you." He stated bluntly, now standing in front of me.

Putting down the piece of paper, I started rubbing my temples. "What are you talking about."

"You're obviously in a good mood."

"I'm always in a good mood." I looked up at him with an obvious frown displaying on my lips.

"You're not. Normally you would have complained about how I just called you without honourifics but you just ignored it and that means you're in a good mood now." Seokjin walked over to me, sat down on the floor and stared at me, keeping his eyes fixated on me.

Ignoring him, I turned all of my attention back to the letters, pretending to be interested in what is written in them. In reality I couldn't care less. They were letters sent in by various clans, presenting their daughters.

Being already 24 years old, it was time to find someone to reign beside me in the future. Yes, the king held the most power but it was still a must to be married off, in order to get the power a true king held.

Thus, many clans wanted their daughter's to take that position next to the king's throne.
Pathetic how everyone craved power.

I looked up again, only to be met by Seokjin's smirk. "What?"

"Jimin-ssi told me something interesting." His eyebrow went up, an amused expression displayed on his face.

Cocking a brow, I leaned back a bit, giving him now my full attention. "What did he tell you?"

"Hmm, nothing much. Just that you choked him and then left. Without sleeping with him. That's not something you would normally do and in addition, you're in a good mood. Explain to me, please."

Letting out a sigh, I thought about what to answer. "After I saw his reaction yesterday, I felt like I wanted to play with him first, before going all the way."

"Yoongi, you know very well that he's not a toy you can play with."

"Seokjin."
"Yes?"
"Get out."

I looked back down at the letters on the table, giving them all of my attention.

"What? Why?"

"I said: get out."
"You can't use your power against me. You that very well."

"I can and that's exactly what I'm doing right now."
"I can't believe you."

"And I cant believe you." The male huffed out, standing up and leaving the room.

Before he left the room, he turned around and glared at me. "You won't play him. Just because you're still stuck in the past, it doesn't mean you're given the right to mistreat people."

————
A/n Why does Seokjin bring in Yoongi's past? And what does it have to do with Yoongi "playing"? Any ideas?🤭

Thank you so much vor 1K reads!
I hope you enjoy the story!

~469 words