CH•12 - "The Last Thing I Ever Saw"

[Author's Note]: I recommend looping the video since... it might not be long enough for this chapter (unless you're one of those 1-min. readers, then ignore this note.)

For those who don't know how to loop, right-click the video and it should be obvious already.
For those who don't know how to right-click...... what the heck?
For those who use phone... umm... you do you, I don't use phone to read in wattpad X3

==========================

My high school crush has grown into such a fine woman! I am extremely jealous of the husband. Wait, now's not the time for that. I have to return her daughter's pendant. I wonder if she'll grow up as hot as her mom... No! Remove such thoughts from your mind, me! I'm a reptilian, quadrupedal animal now! No bestiality thoughts! I am no longer human, so I should think nonhuman thoughts. Wait... that's not right...

Tiny sees the pendant on my snout and understands me. You get what I mean, don't you? I want you to return the girl's pendant back to her. If I do it, who knows what they'll do to me when they see me, so you do it. Tiny tilts his head to the side. You do know what I'm trying to tell you, right? Tiny then picks up the pendant and flies to the girl. So, he does understand me. I think...

Tiny chirps loudly and the girl hears him. She turns around and her eyes widen. Her parents also look back and was surprised to see a tiny bird carrying their daughter's pendant and flying towards them. Without a second to waste, the girl runs to meet Tiny, but instead of grabbing her pendant, she grabs Tiny with both of her hands and pulls him over to her chest, hugging him gently. Well, I didn't really expect that to happen. But, with this, she can go home happy now.

"Angel? Sweetie? Who's your new friend?"

Katie asks her daughter, but she just kept on hugging Tiny. It's weird to see her daughter as the silent type when Katie back then was really sociable during our high school days. Wait, her name is Angel? The words from that pendant meant her name? I'm a fool for not realizing it at first glance. Now, I wonder what else I still haven't realized yet.

Then, Angel stands up and smiles to her mother before turning around and continues walking with her parents. What about Tiny though? Don't tell me she's taking him with her?! No, wait! Tiny, still on her grasp, flails wildly in her arms, facing my direction. Angel looked confused, but maybe she thought of me because she turned around again and ran to the waters. She looks around the water and sees me. Oh no, she saw me! I forgot I resurfaced myself and now everyone can see me!

"A crocodile?! Here?!"

"Quick, call someone!"

"Honey, let's go."

Katie grabs her daughter and takes her away. Tiny frees himself from the hold and flies towards me. I also make a quick turn for it and swim away as fast I can. I'm not as fast as the boat that brought me here, and I don't think I can out-swim any boat that pursues after me, but if they do catch up, I'll dive underwater and make them lose sight of me.

"That crocodile! Is that-...!"

One man in particular, saw me and chased after me, not by boat, but he ran towards the end of the pier, with his eyes dead-set on me. The way he looks at me is different from the rest, and I want to lose him, but if I dive now, Tiny will lose sight of me. Thus, I turn around and hide under the pier. Tiny follows after me. Hidden, I think of a way to escape. One thing's for sure though, that if Tiny keeps on following me, they can easily find us. So, how do we both get out of here without getting spotted? Diving underwater is another thing, but Tiny can't do that. Unless...