three.

- excuse my mistakes, love.

Southside Chicago, Illinois
12:56 PM

Garrett Sincere Brewster | Gee III

Icelynn 💙 9:30 AM
iMessage

Lady Gee 👸🏻 10:14 AM
2 Missed FaceTime Call

Jigg Bitch 👹 12:54 PM
Ø3 BABIES 🦧
51 iMessages

"Shit." I mumbled, now waking up from the bad ass hangover I was feeling along with my memory. I took my phone off the changer, and FaceTimed back Moms.

Lady Gee 👸🏻
connecting...

"Hey Ma, what you call fo- bro why you call me on the toilet?" I laugh at how shocked she got when I said that. "You can see me? Whew I've been in that pen for too long."

"You funny man, I swear. What you call for?" I asked while I went on pause to text back Icelynn.

"Well- where the fuck you go?" She started. "Never mind, you want to go with me to open up the new house?"

Icelynn 💙
Today 9:30 AM

Morning love, you want anything from al supermercado?

Today 1:02 PM

Yea fasho
Read 1:02 PM
Just cop me some hot fries
Read 1:03 PM

You lucky I just got here but you still own me my date! Ian forget lmao

Ik mamas I got you tmrw night
Read 1:03 PM

Icelynn 💙 loved "Ik mamas I got you tmrw night"

"Hello? Now I can't see you, and you can't hear me?" She said, which made me come back to the screen. "My fault, what happened?"

"Are you come tomorrowwww?" She dragged, washing her hands in the sink. "Yesssss." She smiled back.

So damn spoiled.

"What time?" I asked while she started up the stove as took out vegetables from the fridge once she made her way to the kitchen. "Don't burn down my house, now."

"Hush, boy. I'm not even at your house." She waved me off. "Anyway, at 4 today."

My eyes damn near popped out my head hearing that. WHERE THE HELL SHE AT?

"Mama, where you at?" I asked getting up out my bed, and sitting up on the edge. I double looked and reached for my gun. "At my hoe house getting me some 'Welcome Home Di-."

"Lemme check your location, because I'll set a hit right now cuh." I said, sitting my glock on my lap and tapped around on my phone.

"Oh lord."

_____

"Go look around! It's so nice, I can't wait to get me some furniture." She looked around like it was her first time.