four.

- excuse my mistakes, love.

Southside Chicago, Illinois
11:03 PM

Ariel Velazquez | Lady Gee

1999

"Girl you play to damn much!" Garrett laughed. He was high off his ass, but he was so happy so I didn't mind.

"Baby, I'm not playing! I almost kicked that bitch, talking about some 'He's my man, puta.' The hell?"

"You crazy, Mamas. Real crazy." He came back into our room with a plate of quesadillas he wouldn't leave me alone about making for him and lied down beside me.

The room got quiet and he started rubbing on my bump, taking another bite. I was just staring at him, taking in every bit of his appearance.

My man was fine as hell. Only 19 and was at the top of the game.

"What's on yo mind, beautiful?" He asked through each bite. "Nothing it's just... You just better never leave us." I said, referring to me and our child.

"There you go again." He rolled his eyes, and got up with his plate. He hated how I brought it up all the time, but deep down inside, I feared him leaving me. Leaving us. "Garrett Salem! I'm serious!" I yelled out our bedroom.

"Ariel." He came back in the room, and walked over to the side of the bed were I was now sitting on the edge of. "Look at me."

"Now listening up because I'm not going say this again." He squatted down in front of me. "Ian never gone leave you man. You know I love you and only you. All that 'letting bitches get in yo head to make you think you not fa me' shit is dead."

"Baby, I know but-"

"I'm tired of you always thinking ion want just you, or that I'm for these other hoes. I plan on marring you one day. I plan on watching our child grow up and have more one day. I plan on getting old with you one day. You not leaving me, and I'm not going nowhere so cut all that shit out."

"Okay." I said, trying not show the smile that was trying it's hardest to creep up on my face. He had my heart fluttering like crazy.

"We forever. Even when death do us part." He got up, and grabbing me by my neck, sticking his tongue down my throat.

_____

Garrett Sincere Brewster | Gee III

2020

"GEEEEEE!"

"OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR!"

"YOU HAVEN'T GAVE ME DICK IN FIVE FUCKING DAYS PAPI AND BEEN DODGING MY CALLS."

"OPEN UPPPPP!"

"Fuck is you pointing the gun at her for? Then your gonna have a dead body at your front door." I sat at my outside window with Mula, aiming my AK-47 at Abril crazy ass.

Ooooo... I'm tired of her.

"You right, pass me a grenade so I could bomb her car." I said while laying the gun down on the side.