five.

- excuse my mistakes, love.

Southside Chicago, Illinois
9:12 AM

Garrett Sincere Brewster | Gee III

"Mhmm, fuck Gee!" She cried out, trying to push me off, but I wasn't budging

"Mhmm, fuck Gee!" She cried out, trying to push me off, but I wasn't budging. She was gonna feel me.

I started to pound into her harder, feeling her whole bottom half start to shake. "What happened to being able to take dick, huh?" I whispered in her ear, voice all horsed and shit.

"Papi, it's too much." She whimpered. "I'm finna cum!"

Hearing that made me start to pick up the pace, being that I was nowhere near busting. "Hold it." I grunted.

I heard her whimpers get louder and louder, until she grasped and her body went limp. Pulling out, we were both breathing heavy, but I still wanted more.

"You ain't done yet, Mama." I said, sending fire to her thigh. "Toot ese culo hasta."

_____

"Papi, your dick is too good." My new bop, Selena, complimented.

And your pussy too weak, shit.

"I'm finna head out." Was all I said in return, stuffing my foot into my shoe and grabbing my keys. She only nodded before getting comfortable under her covers as I walked out.

I sat in my car, replaying just now's event before running my hand down my face. "I miss some Abril pussy!" I cry out, push starting my engine.

Bitch was nuts as hell, but shit at least her pussy had some grip with it, or whatever Yung Miami said.

Ever since Jordan-Armani put Ma on, that's all she played. 24/7.

"Maybe if I send her a video of me crying, she'll take me back."

Abril
Today 12:09 PM

AbrilToday 12:09 PM