nine.

- excuse my mistakes, love.

Southside Chicago, Illinois
3:33 PM

Garrett Sincere Brewster | Gee III

2014

"You ever miss Dad?"

"Oh baby." Ma held her hands together, making noise with the handcuffs. "Everyday. Now I have you Papa, and him as my angel."

I only nodded because I didn't know what to say. I always wish I met him. From the pictures Grandma showed me, he was my twin.

"Momma." I spoke up.

"Mhm?"

"Who killed him? And why?" Her whole facial expression changed. She cleared her throat before shifting her seat. Looking around the visitation room, she came in a little closer, and so did I.

"Your daddy had this best friend, Eli. Whole block knew him and E was as tight as ever, being that the grew up together, but only the real could see Eli's jealousy for your pops. Your daddy was at the top of his shit, running game all around Illinois. He always took care of those around him, but E was too damn ungrateful, so he set yo daddy up. Got killed right in our own damn house, stripped him naked and threw him out on the street for everybody to see."

I could tell that she was trying to control her anger, wipping away the tears that threatened to fall. I reach over grabbing her hands, and she looked back at with a grin.

"I'm glad I killed that man, Papa. Bad people don't deserve to li-"

"Hey! No physical contact!"

"Shut the fuck up!" I snapped my neck in the guard's direction.

_____

2020

"Damn bitch... Scoot the fuck over." I mumbled, trying to get a good aim at Selena's head.

I ain't the one to kill no female on the regular because that shit fucks with my mind, but her opp ass? She gotta go.

Phew.

"HEADSHOTTTT!" I pulled off from the scene as screams sounded the area, making it a couple blocks down until I saw them same niggas that was shooting at us in that club.

"I feel like King Von." Pulling out the machine gun from the back seat. "There go that Porsche, how crazy is that? Boy, I'm on his ass..."

Bullets flew towards all them, hitting all of them at least once. Once they ducked down behind the bullet filled car, I pulled off, pushing my Dodge to the limit down the road.

Pulling up to my house, I got out the car and went up to the front door.

"Nigga you love walking in the house like folks don't be sleep."

I heard Chapo's dingy ass from the living room as I closed the door. Walking towards his voice, I saw him playing my Playstation with the headset and all.

"Niiga it's almost three o'clock. You got school in a couple of hours." I said, putting down my keys on the counter.

"Well I was sleep until one of yo bitches done ran up on the door and shit. Almost shot her goofy la ass."