twelve.

- excuse my mistakes, love.

Southside Chicago, Illinois
7:39 PM

Joaquín Andres Anderson | Chapo

"Shit... Go deeper lil mama." I push my bop's head further down before she got to gagging.

I was about to buss all in her throat when my phone started ringing. Groaning, I busted my shit and quickly pushed her head off, answering the FaceTime call.

"That's how it is Chapo? Bye as fuck because you ain't shit like the rest of them." Bop said after wiping the sides of mouth, walking out the living room and slammed the door as she left.

I could only rolled my eyes because it wasn't even like that, but I'm not the one to chase.

"That was Sarai, huh?" Looking down at my phone was my little sister fixing her lashes in the mirror. "Yea... Fuck you putting on lashes for?" I mugged.

Only a damn freshman and is too fucking grown.

"Mind yours." She mugged back. "I miss you Joanie."

Jocelyn is my little sister back home. She started living with her ugly ass daddy after Vanessa died, and I don't got no daddy so... yea. She my whole heart, and I always made sure she was straight when we lived together. Shit, I still do. I got the neighborhood watching over her.

I'm gone get my baby sister back with me soon man... soon.

"I miss you, too Joce." I shifted a little in my seat.

"When finna come up and visit?"

"Down dumb ass."

She rolled her eyes, catching an attitude. She hated being corrected. "The fuck up. When you coming, bro?"

"Uhhhh..." I scratched my head. "Spring break?"

She jerked her head back with a mug on his face. "That's too long."

"Take it or leave it mama."

She didn't respond back and kept looking at the phone. "What's wrong, Joce?"

"Nun... I'm just ready to live with you."

"You know I can't get you t-"

"Until you're 18. Yea I know."

"Cool out while you there. I know you can't stand that Bernie Mac ass nigga, but it's not for long. Only two years."

"Nigga boom." She laughed. "That bald headed bastard ain't funny."

"Yea, we know." I mumbled. Going on pause and went to my messages, I clicked on my first one.

Gee Bitch
Today 7:36 PM

Aye bitch , i'm not gone be home so find you some to eat .
Take the Charger and pick you up some

What ... No money ?
Delivered

And i'm tryna take the Lincoln 🥱
Delivered