ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ - [ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴄʀɪᴇꜱ]

"I don't need you to fucking babysit me!" [ battle cries ]

[ battle cries ]

Picking up the large wood stick from the ground Lyra swung it and hit the man smack in head.

Ed came back bloody mouthed pushing Lyra to the ground hardly then slapping Carol for being "deviant"

Before Ed could do anything else, Shane came hurdling over pulling Ed away from them as Carol collapsed into the other women's arms.

Lyra vision had been blurred from her head hitting the ground, when it did clear up, she was surprised to see Shane dragging the bastard across the floor.

Scrabbling to her feet she watched as Shane began to brutally beat the man. Each punch was harder then the last and more crimson appeared each time.

It was everything Ed deserved but seeing Shane beating the man did scare her a bit.

Seeing him violent compared to the man she'd been tussling playfully in the water with moments ago was honestly a sight.

Feeling a warm liquid drip from her temple she felt the pounding immediately, Lyra definitely had a concussion. Seeing as Shane was still punching him, the muffled voices became clear and she knew she had to stop him.

"Shane!" She called stumbling over to him she sets her hand on his back. "Shane....stop."

Shane hesitated, but stopped grabbing Ed's face he threatened "you touch Lyra you even look at her I'll kill you....if you touch your wife or your little girl again...I'll beat you to death Ed. Hear me?!"

Through the blood filling his mouth Ed muffled a 'yes.' And Shane dropped his head to the ground.

Looking to Lyra who had blood dripping down her face. "Look at you...Damnit Lee look at you."

Shane whisper yelled holding her head in his hands. "I'm okay....I'm fine. Let me clean up your hands. Come on." Lyra tells the man. Looking back to Andrea she bows her head, Andrea returning the favor.

"Clean me up? No, let me help you." Shane tells Lyra. "How bout we help each other." She smiles.

As she walked away with Shane side by side she looked at the man who looked slightly guilty, but also relieved? If that made any sense.

"I want to tell you that I think He deserved every bit of what you gave him....just so you know." Lyra tells Shane who muttered "I didn't think you had it in you...Y'know—you standing up to Ed like that."