ꜰᴏᴜʀ - [ᴡᴇ ʙᴜʀʏ ᴛʜᴇᴍ]

"You trust me?" "With my life

"You trust me?" "With my life."
[ We bury them ]

Lyra walked out seeing everyone at loss, her heart broke more seeing Andrea hovering over her dead sister tore her in pieces.

She knew that feeling, the feeling of loss, the feeling of guilt the feeling of self blame, she knew that Andrea felt like she had nothing anymore, and that her life was meaningless.

"Oh Amy...." Lyra whispered as Shane hugged her close. "Hey, don't look."

"She was just a kid." Lyra frowned, she felt comfort in Shane, she felt like he was her safe space and he was. Pulling away, she walked over to Glenn's.

"Hey—whoa what are you guys doing? This is for geeks." Glenn questioned as he watched Daryl and morales pick up one of their own and drag them towards the burning pile. "Our people go over there!"

"What's the difference? They're all infected." Daryl shrugged, clearly not having sympathy for anyone in the group other than himself. Lyra watched as Glenn shook his head frustratingly.

"Our people go in the pile over there!" Glenn snapped causing the two men to stop in their tracks. "We don't burn them! We bury them. understand? Our people go in the row over there."

The two men took in his words before redirecting themselves towards the RV where the rest of the people were laid. Lyra was proud of Glenn, proud he finally got the confidence and courage to allow his voice to be heard.

"Y'ALL LEFT MY BROTHER FOR DEAD!" Daryl angrily yelled as he dropped the body to the floor beginning to storm off.

"You had this coming!"

Glenn sighed taking of his cap wiping away his sweat. Lyra shook her head at Daryl before walking towards Glenn.

Gently patting his shoulder. "You did great Glenn, I'm proud of you for saying something."

He placed the cap back on his head and smiled small. " I don't know where it came from. All I do know is that if it were under different circumstances Daryl would have shot me with his crossbow."

Lyra playfully rolled her eyes at the younger man. "Don't be scared of Daryl he's upset about what happened to his brother. But there isn't anything we can do to change what happened now."

Glenn nodded Really appreciating what she'd said to him. Lyra was aware of how many emotions were in the atmosphere right now and she knew that's why Daryl lost his cool.

But she needed to stay strong, even if she struggled a little along the way.

Suffering a large amount of loss in one night was enough to send people over the edge and she knew if she could shed a little positivity on that she could make a small difference, didn't have to be a big one, just enough to keep people going.