Chapter 5; human touch

„Mhm", he whispered

„Mhm", he whispered.
I looked at the stars.
„About life. About love"
„Me too"
„Human touch is fascinating. It's our first form of communication and first way to show love and safety. It shows lust, love and that you're not alone. We need the touch from the one we love almost as much as we need air to breath."
He said nothing, I heard his breath and it kinda calmed me.
I've never felt something like this before. I mean it feels like he's my soulmate, the love of my life.
„And I need you", he whispered in my ear.
I smiled and turned around, looked straight in his eyes.
„I love you, y/n", he said with tears in his eyes.
I almost cried too, but then tears fell down on my cheek and the pillow.
I sat up and he did too.
„Will, i love you too", I smiled and we kissed.
We sat there on the bed, kissed each other and the glowing stars in the background.

8am in the morning

I sat at my MacBook, scrolled through my instagram feed when Poe called me on facetime.
„Good Morning Little Bean, i know it's only eight in the Morning but I wonder if you are down for a hot chocolate"
I laughed and looked at my phone.
„I mean it's waaay to early but why not. In 10 in the cafeteria."
I hung up and it knocked on my door.
„Good Morning y/n. So here's your medication for your day and please don't forget to take them, that's really important"
„Yes Barb. I won't. Thank you, I'll take them and then I will meet up with Poe to drink a hot chocolate."
„You two goofs are my sweethearts"
I smiled. Poe and I chatted a bit the last days and he's so funny, we're like twins. We even talked about Stella and why she died. I'm really sorry for them. I knew Poe and Will really loved her. I know how it feels to lose a loved one.

„hey cutie", he smiled and i hugged him.
„heyho", i sat down with my hot chocolate blew against it.
„Sooo, what's going on with you and Will", he smiled and i smiled too.
„uhm, so we kissed. And i think i fell in love. But i'm scared he didn't. I know he loved stella so so much and what if he still does?"
„Did he say i love you?"
„Yes"
„y/n. If he says I love you, it's serious. And you shouldn't be worried about that."

any wishes/requests for this story ?
let me know !!