Chapter 12; you're gonna be okay

Cole PoV

I put in my tube as someone knocked at my door.

„Yeah?", I yelled and barb came in.
„Hey Will, do you know where y/n is? She should have been at therapy now and she didn't show up", she explained and I got a bit worried.
„No actua-", my phone started ringing and it was y/n.

„Will I-I'm sorry I-I- it hurts so bad", she cried out and I heard a throwing up sound.

„y/n where are you? Are you okay? What happened??"

Oh fucking hell.
„I'm at the park. I'm so sorry", she barely could speak and I heard the pain in her voice."
„I swallow...-sleeping pills and -"
„And what?We're coming. Y/N?"

„WILL WHATS HAPPENING?", barb screamed.
„Y/n is at the park and swallowed sleeping pills.", I tried to hold back tears.

From now on everything went by fast.

Everyone were yelling and running.

I wanted to go with them, but I wasn't allowed.
„Y/n", I tried to talk to her, but I heard one cough and then it was over.
„No no no no y/n stay awake! Please", I couldn't speak.

Po came to me, crying.
„I'm fucking scared.", he whispered and pulled me into a short hug.

Tears ran down my cheek.

After 10 min they arrived with the ambulance, running with y/n on the divan bed.
„Y/n", I said and wanted to go with them, but Julie held me back.

„I'm sorry Will, you need to stay here", she brushed my shoulder and ran after then to the operating room.

That can't be it. I fell in love again and she's my everything. She can't die. I love her. I need her here, I can't do it alone.

It was 6pm and y/n still didn't wake up.
Barb and Julie came into my room and stood in front of me.
Barb circled my shoulders with her hand.

„She's alive.", she smiled softly and I still cried.

„ It's my fault", I whispered looking at her.
She looked at me and shook her head.
„No sweetheart. It's not you fault."

„She's not awake yet. We pumped the stomach and did our best to keep her alive. If we have been there one minute later...", she stopped.
„But we were in time. And that's the point. We're positive that she will wake up the next 5 hours. But she needs rest, a lot of rest." Julie explained.
I nodded, looking down.

„I need to ask you this. Did she tell you something about that she wanted to do this? Or something small she told you? How's her suicidal thoughts do lately ?", Barb asked carefully.

„No. I mean if she had self harming thoughts or something like this, we figured out together. But she didn't say something about -", tears walled up again.
„It's okay.", they smiled pitiful.

Before barb left the room, I called her name.

She turned around.

„I love her so much. I won't survive that heartbreak another time."

I hope y'all liked it. A vote and comment would be very nice. Thank you for all the feedback 💞💞