Chapter 6; replacement

Your POV

Your POV

Today was stressful. I went from one medical appointment to the next and didn't have time for something else.
But i had hope again. I mean it's always like that. And then i crash down. I'm mentally unstable and that's the problem of that. I only saw him in the hallway nodding at me. I smiled and went to my meetings.
I wish i didn't have to tell them everything about my past. It was like had to go trough everything again.

So it was 8pm and the day was finally over and i can go to sleep. I had troubles to eat my meal so i had to sit there for one hour.
I was just so tired and all i wanted to do was go to sleep. I kinda started to miss him.
So i walked up to his room and knocked.
„yeah", i heard a voice from inside, made me smile.
I entered his room and closed the door.
„Hey", he said, kinda sad.
„What's wrong?", i asked carefully, came closer to him.
„I'm fine"
„don't lie to me will newman. i'm not stupid.", i gave him a sad laugh and he looked at me.
amused, but still sorrowful.
„You can tell me about it if you want to. You can trust me."
„I know", he smiled and made long eye contact.

Long pause.

„The last time i fell in love ..."
„it didn't end up well", he continued.
„Will I-"
„I don't want to get hurt again. I thought i couldn't even love again. But then you stepped into my life  and messed with my head and you're here for not even a week. I'm scared, y/n. I'm fucking scared."
„Will", i smiled. I started tearing up a bit.
„I'm sorry. I know you loved her and i don't want to be a replacement. I-i uhm lov-. nevermind. I need to take my meds. So you should too. Good night.", I left the room in hurry.

I showered, took my meds and watched a movie. Tomorrow my mom wanted to visit me.
I couldn't help but think about our talk an hour ago.
I knew i loved him but I also told Poe that he did not. And maybe i am right. Maybe he kissed me because he felt lonely. I looked at my phone.
Poe; I'm fucking hungry, cafeteria in 5?

I replied hell yes and made my way down to the cafeteria, in my pjs and wet hair.
„Y/n!", I heard behind me when I got into the elevator. I turned around and saw Will ran into my direction. I pressed the button so the door closed he couldn't get in.
„Sorry not sorry", I whispered to myself and the elevator started moving.
And then my darkest nightmare came true.
The lights went out and the elevator stopped.
After a few seconds of realizing i started to freak out.
„No no no no no"
„WILL?!", I yelled.
„Y/n?"
„Oh m - Will help me the elevator stocked and it's dark"
„There was a power cut don't worry, you will get out soon I promise"
„I can't I-", but I didn't hear him anymore.
My panic attack got stronger with every breath.
I could hardly breath and I started to sweat and why I stood up, I passed out. It was too much at the moment and my body couldn't handle it anymore.