🌲Under The Mistletoe - 44 🌲

Skye's POV

Lifting myself off his cock I grab the phone off the table and answer it. "Hey, Grandpa."

Grandpa: Hi, Skye. Is Jaxtyn there?

Me: Yes, before you talk to him I have to tell you something. Can you put everyone on loudspeaker? Also, is Aunt Mariana there?

Voice: I'm here, Skye. What's going on?

Me: I was at Rivera tonight and there was this agent there. She was pretending to work for them. She was gathering information on the family.

Mariana: That's supposed to be my job. I'm the one that should have the only access to them. Someone's gone rogue. How can this happen behind the agency's back?

Me: There's more.

Mariana: Okay, please tell me you know whose gone rogue? Have they revealed my cover?

Me: I'll answer that soon. Do you remember the device you gave me to use in case of an emergency?

Mariana: Yes, did you use it to listen to her conversations?

Me: I did. Luca got the other one. He deserves to know what kind of people he has working for him. She was talking to this guy and passed information to him. Like my name and who I'm with. The guy on the other end, new of me and told her that the cover was blown.

Mariana: Shit, I think I know who it is. Skye, I need confirmation that it's him. Then I can take care of him.

Me: Aunt Mariana, you're cover has been blown. It's best for you to stay away from the Rivera Family. Skyler, knows all about you being in the CIA.

Mariana: That fucker. I'm going to kill him.

Me: It was Godfrey.

Mariana: Fuck,

In the background I hear things getting smashed.

Voice: You should have told her this tomorrow when you came to the house. Things are getting destroyed now.

Grandpa says.

Me: Sorry, I didn't think she'd act like this. Will she still be there in the morning?

Grandpa: She's not going anywhere. Your father is checking on her. He heard the entire conversation and so did Grandma.

Me: Sorry, Grandma.

Grandma: What have I said about apologising? Don't be sorry for what other people have done. Now, put Jaxtyn on the phone. Your Grandfather wants to talk to him.

Me: Okay, Bye, Grandma and Grandpa.

Grandma: Bye,

Grandpa: See you tomorrow, Skye.

I give the phone to Jaxtyn and he takes it off loudspeaker. Putting the phone to his ear he says. "Hello, Joey." He quiet for a moment before saying. "That's no problem. We'll be there."

"What's going on?" I ask.

"Nothing," pulling me to the bedroom he says. "We're going to finish what you started in the bedroom. I had a hard on while talking to your Grandfather and that's not a good feeling for Me." he drops me on the bed.

Lying on the bed I spread my legs and Jaxtyn face meets my pussy, which is still wet from when we were fucking in the living room. Kissing it gently at first, then, deeper. His tongue slid over the folds of my outer labia, he penetrates my pussy slightly with his tongue, as he devours it.

He flicks his tongue in my pussy and begins sucking and nibbling firmly on that area, all the pressure concentrated on my engorged clit. I scream in ecstasy.

"Fuck, Jaxtyn. That feels so good. Don't stop, Jaxy."

Jaxtyn continued for some time with his mission to make me cum. relentlessly sucking, licking, harder, wetter, and faster. He was sending my whole body into a quaking frenzy.

And, cum I did... like never before.

My pussy spasmed and convulsed, jets of my juices squirting with force onto his face, into his mouth, his tongue capturing and swallowing as much as he could. Closing my eyes I say. "Damn, Jaxtyn. You sure know how to satisfy a woman."

He rises and smiles at me. "I have a talented mouth. Please, tell me you're just as talented."

"We'll see." I push him onto the bed and wrap my lips around his engorged purple head. Sucking on it, it tastes salty and strong. I sucked on it for several minutes, before his hands move to my head holding me in place. He starts fucking my mouth, making it hit the back of my throat.

"Hmmm, fuck... Skye. I'm going to cum, baby." He moaned and I waited until I tasted the first drop of his seed on my tongue.

I backed, away and climbed on top him. His head slid easily into my pussy, I rocked my hips, coaxing his cock deeper and deeper into me. Leaning over him, he begins to play with, suck on and lick my tits as I ground on his cock with my pussy. "I'm not going to last long with you riding me like that, Skye."

"Cum inside, Jaxtyn." After those words he lets loose inside me, triggering my own orgasm. I fall onto the bed next to him. "I prefer making love to you then the fuck you gave me in the lift today."

Jaxtyn laughs. "I'll remember that from now on." Climbing out of bed he says. "I have to turn off the TV. Do you want anything to eat or drink before we go to sleep?"

"A glass of water please."

"Coming right up." He walks out of the room and I look around the room at the décor. There's cream coloured walls with a picture of him and a group of guys wearing football uniforms. Next to that is one of Jaxtyn and I when we were growing up.

I have a jersey in my hand with his number on it and he's signing it for me. He told me that someday that shirt will be worth a lot.

It means a lot more to me, that I couldn't get rid of it. It's in my bedroom at the house. When I go back there I should get it framed and give it to him for Christmas.

I hope he'll remember that day like I do.

He walks into the bedroom with the glass of water and places it on the nightstand. "Do you need anything else before we go to sleep?"

"Yeah," he waits for me to tell him what I need. "Your arms wrapped around me and my head lying on your chest. That's all I need before a good night sleep."

Jaxtyn pulls the sheet down on the bed and climbs in. Pulling me close to him. "Is this good?"

A smile spreads across my face. "Perfect," there's a ticking close to us and I say. "Do you have a clock in here?"

Shaking his head. "No," we both climb out of bed and look where the ticking sound it coming from.

I see a box sitting in front of the closet and a folded note attached to it, with my name on it. Picking it up, I open the note and read it.

Times up, Bitch.

X

Something jumps out of the box, squirting me with what's supposed to be blood. I put my hand in the box and see it's a heart.

Who knew I was going to be here?

Jaxtyn pulls me out of the room and into the ensuite. "You should shower, before that dries."

"Who knew I was going to be here, Jaxtyn?"

"No one. I don't know who came in here and did that."

Looking at him I say. "Look at your cameras and find out from the guy at the front desk. He could give us information about who has come and gone from the building."

Jaxtyn starts his computer and we wait for it to load. Once it's started he goes into the app and we watch as a girl with brown hair enters the room and places the box on the floor. Taking the hood off she waves at the camera and says. "Hey, Sis. You dating an Emmanuel is going to cost you, your life. I hope you enjoy my present. It's your heart breaking." She laughs and walks out of sight.

Why would my heart break because of an Emmanuel?