ᴅᴜᴇ

it had been three months, five months into college and cameron's grades were dropping. why, you say? well, cameron mckay had spent three months digging into john's past. of course, this sounded stalkerish..and it was, in a way. but cameron mckay had finally dug up some newspapers from john's old town and oh..it was sad, wasn't it?

he found the highschool, jensen high, and decided to dig into it. in the pictures posted online, he saw john with a group of boys. the picture was captioned; darryl noveschosch, tyler wine, lui calibre, david nagle, evan fong, jonathan denis, john keyes, jaren smith.

he looked into darryl noveschosch first, and one look at his social media currently and you could see that the boy was no longer happy. if you scrolled a bit, you'd see many pictures of darryl with tyler, or darryl with john. sometimes there was a group picture, and if you scrolled way back; there were pictures of darryl with jaren.

( DARRYL'S INSTAGRAM
unfortunately, i no longer have the app used to make these pictures. until i am able to find the app used, there will be no picture. )

cameron sat, pursing his lips and going to the next person in the picture. tyler wine, he looked him up on instagram, but he wasn't there. so, he went to twitter. he found nothing, so he returned to the newspapers. he looked for tyler wine, and he found it..just not where he expected to.

in an obituary, tyler wine had died while cameron was a senior from stomach cancer. he nodded slowly, clicking on a picture of darryl and tyler, the caption reading; love 💕

( PICTURE OF DARRYL AND TYLER, PRETEND DAVID AND THE OTHER TWO AREN'T THERE
unfortunately, i no longer have the app used to make these pictures. until i am able to find the app used, there will be no picture.)

cameron smiled slightly, looking at the comments quietly. john and a few other people from the picture had comment. cameron looked into jaren, next, looking on instagram and finding nothing before going to twitter.

( JAREN'S TWITTER )

cameron frowned, scrolling through jaren's twitter

cameron frowned, scrolling through jaren's twitter. why was a tweet from 2018 his last one? he scrolled through jaren's follows, and saw that he was following another account. SMii7Y_2.

this accounts last tweet wasn't much, it wasn't disturbing or out of the ordinary. just a teenager telling his friends that he wouldn't be at school on his other account. what did make cameron furrow his eyebrows was the tweet he found under that.