What would you do?

Kimberly's Pov

What would you do if the guy you loved was with a girl that is a sneaky shady person, don't get me wrong she looks nice on the outside but nobody knows her like I do. A couple of years ago she was my best friend until she found out about my past and started calling me a charity case orphan. Nobody ever found out because I knew she would deny it and since she was always popular everybody would believe her. So I kept it to myself, I never thought she would say something like that, I guess that shows what a cold person she is. I feel like telling Andrew but then he would think that I'm just trying to break them up, so that's why I only told Samantha, she was so mad, I had to calm her down or else she would've gave Carly a beatdown.

Since it's Saturday I'm going for my Saturday jog around the town and the mountains. I love to jog it clears my head and relives all the stress that I'm feeling, as I'm going through the town I see my Mom in front of the hospital taking her break, so I go to say hi. She gives me some money to get milk and eat, so first I go to get myself a big sandwich and a nice cold 7up. Then I stop by the bakery and get the milk and walk home. When I get home I watch some tv but I get bored so I go to Andrew's house, his Mom answers the door and gives me a hug and says "just go right up to Andrew's room he's been up there all day, he's probably sleeping", I walk up to his room and see the door half open, I walk in and see Carly making out with him on top of each other, it was heartbreaking to see that. I rush down stairs as I hear Andrew call my name out from his room but I just ignore him, I try to hold my tears back as his Mom asks me "what happened?" I say "oh nothing he was just busy", she says "good bye dear you know your welcome here whenever", I thank her and walk home.

I run up to my room and write in my diary.
It's hard to breath when your heart hurts so much. Why can't I have a happy day at least one? Sometimes I wonder why I even try to be happy, life can be so hard that I wonder when the easy days are coming. I keep telling myself it's gonna get better but it's hard to believe that since my tears are falling on these letters. Tear by tear, I count them in fear, because bad times are always near but I survive whatever life throws at me I'm still here.

Suddenly I hear my Mom get home, I go downstairs and give her a hug she says "thank you it's been a long day I needed that", I laugh and reply "tell me about it". I go back upstairs and watch TV in my room until I fall asleep. The next morning I wake up feeling like shit, so I go and take a nice hot shower and then eat some breakfast and sit on the couch with a blanket drinking some hot chocolate. I couldn't stop thinking about Andrew, it sucks that I can't just tell him how I feel and just hug him, damn this sucks I hope tomorrow is a better day.

The next day as I'm in school I walk around for a bit to get some air and I suddenly see Carly kissing another boy, I couldn't believe it I make sure she didn't see me as I sneak away. At lunch time I sit with her since Andrew was with his friends, I smile and say "you think your so sneaky don't you?" She looks up and says "ohh Kim I know I am", I tell her "I saw you today kissing that other boy", she chuckles annoyingly "so you saw me kissing Andrew too and he loved every minute of it", I put a serious face "what if I tell him then what are you gonna do?" She smirks "like he's gonna believe you, plus he's happy with me and your gonna be the one that takes it away from him, face it Kim there is nothing you can do, there is no stronger emotion than love, so why don't you just cry more you orphan", I say in a cold voice "your wrong there is an emotion stronger then love, it's called rage". I get up and walk away knowing that I still have the upper hand, she can probably win the fight but she won't win the war.