Don't go

Kimberly's Pov

Almost four weeks has gone by, today I'm gonna see my mom and talk to her. I'm kinda nervous but I know I have to do this but I have to wait till after a long day at school. It's lunch hour, since Andrew had a doctors appointment I keep to my self, all of a sudden Carly sits with me, she gives me a disgusted look, I say to her "what's the matter Carly, are you mad because you lost?" She smirks "who says I've lost yet, this isn't over Kimberly, you started something you can't finish, do you know what I see when I look at you?" I ask "what do you see an orphan, because that's always you're comeback", she nods her head "no I see someone who's scared because she got what she wanted but doesn't know the cost of winning, the difference between me and you Kimberly is that I'm not afraid of losing, you may think you won but you just started a never ending battle bitch". I was speechless as she just got up and left the cafeteria.

Samantha's Pov

Andrew had an appointment today so, I ask the doctor if I could take his vital signs, he gives me the go ahead, Andrew sees me walk in and says "I knew you were gonna be the nurse attending me", as I'm taking his blood pressure I say "well it's no surprise, now how's Kimberly?" He answers "she's good, between you and me I think she is gonna talk to you today and work things out", my smile could explain my joy "really?" He replies "yes she told me she felt bad because she didn't listen to your side of things". I say "thank you Andrew for loving and taking care of Kimberly", he says "no thank you for giving her time to think about things". I say "we all need to take time to find are selves once in a while", he smiles "I couldn't agree more".

Andrew's Pov

After Samantha left I thought about what she said, we all do need to take time to find are selves but the mistake we make is that we try to do it alone, that's what I like to call the lonely road to self awareness, that road doesn't have to be lonely if we could just talk to each other and let are feelings go once and a while but that's the thing we are to scared to open up because of what society has become, now a days we only care about are selves and those who try to open up we brush them off like dust on are shirts. Each and every day people point out the flaws in others but they never try to go deep down and see past flaws, in my opinion flaws don't exist everybody is unique in there own way, so when finding yourself make sure you don't get lost trying to find something that you knew all along.

Kimberly's Pov

Finally I get home, I get off the bus only to see Andrew waiting for me across the street, I go over and hug him "Andrew I'm so nervous right now I don't know if I can do this", he puts his hand on my pink cheek and says "look at me you can do this she is you're mom and she loves you, don't worry Kimberly you are strong and I know you can handle anything that comes your way", I reply "I love you Andrew thanks, me and you need to talk later too ok", he answers "ok now go before you freeze in the cold, I'll wait here for you".

Andrew's Pov

As I'm waiting there I see a car pull up in front of me, Carly and her brother get out, Carly's brother asks her "is this the kid?" She answers "yea that's the one who broke my heart" I say "look I don't want any trouble, we can work this out", Carly's brother says "here sis I'll let you do the honors, she grabs the gun and points it at my chest "sorry Andrew but you broke the wrong heart".....

Kimberly's Pov

Just when I was about to knock on the door I hear a loud bang, I look back and see a car driving away and I see Andrew lying in the snow, I run over and see blood gushing out his chest "Andrew Andrew stay with me", I lift his head up "Andrew look at me don't give up please please!!" His eyes roll in the back of his head "No no no no!!" I burst in tears and press my forehead on his forehead "don't go please you can't go, I love you to much, somebody HELP!!! "Please Andrew you have to come back, your gonna be a dad, do you hear me I'm pregnant, I can't do this by my self!!!" My mom comes running over "oh my God, I'm calling the hospital". As my mom called the ambulance, I hold Andrew's lifeless body and say "Andrew don't go".