Cloudy days are yet to come

Kimberly's Pov

Now that I have proof that Carly isn't so sweet I can show Andrew the little conversation me and Carly had in the cafeteria, since I recorded it on my phone. But what if Carly was right, maybe Andrew is really happy and I don't want to take that away from him, that would be selfish. But she is cheating on him, I go and ask my Mom for her opinion, I see my Mom getting ready to go back to work "hey Mom can I ask you something", she says "of course sweety", I ask her "what would you do if your best friend was with someone that isn't right for them and you have proof, would you tell them or not". As she brushes her long dark brown hair she tells me "well sometimes it's better not to so they can learn on their own but this is your best friend I would tell him". I thank my Mom and give her a hug goodbye,

I take a deep breath and head over to Andrew's, I hope Carly isn't there. If she is I'll probably smack her, I knock on the door thinking twice about this but it's to late now, his Mom opens the door "Kimberly come in please, do you want some ice tea?" I answer "yes please", and then walk inside, she says "Andrew is in the back porch sweetheart, I'll bring your ice tea out when it's done", I smile "ok thank you", I go to the back porch and see Andrew kinda sad, I asked him what was wrong, he said in a low voice "well are you gonna tell me?" I asked him confused "tell you what?" He looked at me with a sad smirk "you know about Carly", I turn my head slightly away from him and answer "I was just gonna tell you, but how did you find out?" Andrew replies "my friend heard you and Carly talking in the cafeteria". I hold his cold hand and say "Andrew I'm so sorry", he snatches his hand away and says with a frustrated voice "why didn't you tell me she was shady before I started going out with her!!" I stand up to see if I could calm my nerves down and say "I saw that you were happy with her and I didn't want to take that away", he asks me "then why where you gonna tell me now", I move a little closer to him and say "because I wanted to see you happy but I wasn't gonna let her hurt you, your my best friend Andrew you mean everything to me, is that so hard to notice?!!" He turns away from me, I could tell that he was just filled with sadness but with a touch of curiosity.

He turns towards me and asks "you don't think I notice?" Before I could say anything he continues "I notice you every day, you have always been there for me at my hardest times even though you were going through dark days too, you put your problems aside so you could help me with mine, so trust me when I say there is not a day that I don't notice you". I start to get goosebumps and my eyes water, I get closer to him and ask "do you really mean that?" He gets closer, so close that are foreheads touch and he says "every word". I take a deep breath and tell him what I've wanted to say to him for a long time "Andrew I love you so much, you don't even know", he looks in to my eyes and says "no I do know because I love you even more". As we get closer and are lips were about to meet, I hear his Mom walk in "here is your ice tea honey, ... Oh I'm sorry if I interrupted I'll just put it on the table". We separate awkwardly, I drink my ice tea and thank Andrew's Mom, she says "wait I'm sorry that I interrupted back there, talk about bad timing". I smile "don't worry nothing happened, I'll see you later bye".

Andrew's Pov

I walk to the kitchen to get some water, I see my Mom doing the dishes, I look at her awkwardly and kind of embarrassed, she says "well are you gonna stare at me all day or are you gonna finish what you started?" I run outside to Kimberly's house, I knock on the door, Samantha answers "are you looking for Kim, I think she went to the little tree next to the pond around the block", I thank her and start running to the pond, I finally get there and see Kimberly throwing stones in the ice water pond, I pick her up and hug her, she looks into my eyes and just kisses me, it was a long kiss, probably the best one I've ever had, I know it sounds cheesy but it's the damn truth. She looks at me and says one simple word "perfect", I reply "that couldn't even describe this moment", she smiles and gives me meaningful long hug.

Carly's Pov

I stood there in disbelief as I saw Andrew and Kimberly in the distance. I run home enraged, I go to my room and sit on the floor crying, my big brother walks in, he asks "what happened!!?" I tell him everything, he stands up and says with a serious voice "don't worry I will make things right, it's not over till you say it's over".