A new home

Samantha grabs Kimberly's hand and says "are you ready to go to your new home", Kimberly replies "I don't know, what if I don't know them?" Samantha smiles "that's why your coming home with me, if that's ok with you?" Kimberly lights up like a Christmas tree "really I can go with you, but I wouldn't want to bother you", Samantha hugs Kimberly "of course not, I'm gonna try my best to take good care of you", Kimberly asks "do you promise", Samantha nods "yes I promise sweety", Kimberly says "please don't break the promise", Samantha looks Kimberly in the eyes and says "I don't make promises I can't keep".

Samantha grabs Kimberly by the hand and walks her out of the hospital. Samantha opens the car door, Kimberly says "wow you have a really nice car", Samantha says "aww thank you, that's what hard work gets you". They get in the car and Samantha turns on the radio, Kimberly says this is my favorite song (stay by Rihanna), I used to hear it all the time with my Mom", Samantha says "really I love this song too", so as they drive home they sing along to the song. Samantha says "were here, I know it's kinda far away from were you use to live but there's kids your age here, I'm sure you will make friends quickly". Kimberly couldn't believe how nice the neighborhood was and Samantha's big house. Samantha opens the door to the house, she looks back and sees that Kimberly is shy and is afraid to come inside, Samantha kneels down and says "don't be shy this is your home too", Kimberly smiles and walks in, she looks at the house and is amazed how nice it was. She looks at Samantha and says "wow this is much nicer than my old house", Samantha says "I'm sure your old house was nice too, remember it's not how nice the house is, it's the memories you share in them that matters, do you want to see your room?" Kimberly says with excitement "I get my own room!!" Samantha laughs "of course you do, now come on".

They both run to the room, they get to the bedroom door and Samantha says "go ahead check it out", Kimberly opens the door and sees her awesome room, she looks at the dresser and sees a toy, her eyes water and says "how did you know" Samantha replies confused "how did I know what sweety?" Kimberly answers "that's the toy I wanted before the accident", Samantha says nervously "oh my goodness, I'm so sorry Kim", Kimberly smiles "no thank you so much it will remind me of my parents". Samantha reaches in to her pocket and takes out a bracelet "here Kimberly this was your moms I wanted to give it to you", Kimberly gives Samantha a big hug "thank you so much for everything", Samantha says "wait there's one more thing" she whistle's and Kimberly's dog Charlie comes in the room. Kimberly is so happy she gives the dog a big hug "wow thank you so much Sam", Samantha smiles "I wasn't gonna leave that cute beagle behind".

A week later

Kimberly asks if her dog could sleep with her, Samantha nods "yes but remember to clean your room ok", Kimberly pets the dog "ok I will". Kimberly is getting use to her new home, after she eats breakfast with Sam she asks "can I go and play with Charlie outside?" Samantha answers "of course just be careful", Kimberly says "ok" as she rushes out the door with Charlie. As she's playing with Charlie a little boy walks by, he asks "can I play with you and your dog?" Kimberly says "sure I would like a friend to play with". They run around the yard with Charlie a few times before getting tired, they sit down to catch a breath, the little boy introduces himself "I'm Andrew", Kimberly says "I'm Kimberly it's cool playing with you", Andrew says "thank you, I'm 5 how old are you?" Kimberly replies "the same". Samantha opens the front door "who's your new friend Kim?" Kimberly answers this is Andrew "he is are neighbor", Andrew says "hi it's nice to meet you", Samantha asks them to come in for lemonade. They both run into the house with Charlie, Samantha hands them the lemonade, they all sit there and talk for a bit then the kids go back outside and play. Samantha looks out the window and sees how much fun Kimberly is having, she smiles and continues doing the dishes.