Chapter Three

Errors Queen -Point of View-

"So I haven't catched you're name yet Doctor" I said as I trail my fingers against his chest. He blushes, "my name is Eric" he says looking down at my shorts.

"So Eric why do you work at the asylum if you dont enjoy working there?" I moved my hand away from him. "I didn't work there because I wanted to I needed the money. I couldn't care less about the patients their nothing but scumbags" Eric says as he drinks more vodka.

"If I was a patient there would you think I'm nothing?" I said. "Nah, I'll fall for you of how you look, you're beautiful and sexy" Eric moved his hands down to touch his crotch.

"Don't waste the vodka drink it all" I gave him his bottle of vodka and he continues to drink it. "Drink all of it..." He finally finishes it and threw it across the room. I frowned and pretended to smile.

He layed me down on the couch and got on top of me. He was going to kiss me until he fall down. He passed out. I pushed him off of me and got off the couch. I removed his shirt and unblucked his belt and pulled his pants down alittle so when he woke up the next day he can think that we had sex.

I walked upstairs and opened my laptop. I printed pictures of Ink and hanged them on my walls. Every moment he killed someone.

I remembered what happened in the room. They way he held me and touched me. I can't help but loved it.

I'm a male but I was born with a vagina.

I layed down on my bed the feeling of warmth made me sleepy. I want to sleep beside Ink now. How did I fallen in love with him? We've just met this is wrong.

I close my eyes only thinking about him. I than drifted off to sleep.

The next morning came, I got off of bed and head towards the bathroom. I let the water drain the tub. I stripped naked and got in, feeling the warm water feels nice.

"Shit" I cursed out remembering that Eric was still in the house. I facepalm and quickly got out of the tub.

I changed into my comfortable clothes and walked downstairs seeing Eric looking at my valuable stuff. "If you break one of them you'll have to pay it" I said crossing my arms.

He turns to look at me, "hey I woke up in the couch almost naked did we by any chance have sex?" he questioned.

"Why? You were drunk maybe we did maybe we didn't" I looked everywhere in the living room. It was a total mess. It looked like we've got attacked by the gorillas, luckily my expensive valuables weren't broken. You have no idea how much it costs me.

"Please tell me if we had sex I'll be scared because I have a wife and a daughter" he puts his hands behind his head. I smirked, "we had sex isn't that what you wanted?" I walked towards him. "You'll have to pay me now because I know you liked my body" I went down to grab his wallet and took a couple bucks out.

"Thank you for paying me, now you must leave and never speak to me again" I pushed him out of the house and locked the door.

I sigh heavily, "why does this day have to come forward quickly?" I looked at the money at my hand. "I can get Ink out of his cell and he can come living with me" I smiled and ran upstairs to get my shoes.

Ink Mye Comyet -Point of View-

"Drink it all!" The man yelled as he roughly holds my mouth to open it.

He is forcing me to drink medications to put me to sleep. He says it's fruit punch but its not. I frowned at him and bite his hands.  He screams and kicks me to the ground.

"Your worthless! No wonder why your a loner" he continues kicking me until he's out of breath. He left and closes the door, locking it.

I stood up and looked at my hands. I remember what happened in Texas. My hands began shaking. I killed a boy with my bare hands.

I was walking down the aisle with a hoodie over my head. I see a boy playing with his friends at the park, he seemed to be eleven years old. I checked everywhere if there were parents around but no. They were busy chatting on their phones.

I walked towards the boy and his friends I greet them and said my fake name. I started playing with them around the park. Until when boy the who's name Noah was alone on the swing I got the chance to lure him away from here.

I walked up towards Noah. "Hey kid why are you alone on the swing?" "Well it's just that my parents doesn't really pay attention to me. And my friends usually talks behind my back saying that my parents don't love me" he began to tear up.

I was shocked to hear this poor kid not being loved by his own parents. Perhaps I should let him live. "Who talks bad things to you?" I said kneeling down. He pointed at this boy name Jacob who is supposedly his friend

He appeared to be thirteen. I turn to look at him. I came closer to his ear to whisper something to him. He nodded and ran.

"Hey Jacob" I greet the boy who talks behind Noah's back. "Oh hey dude we were just talking to you and Noah" he said smiling at me.

"He called you hot" his friend pointed at Jacob and he immediately blushed and pushes his friend away.

I smiled and took his hand "well I have a surprise for you Jacob" I said and I could see that he was blushing red.

I gently kissed his hand and I walked forward along with him. His friends were following until I spoke out. "You all cannot come it is just me and Jacob" I winked.

They all stand still and walked away from us.

This plan will work out.