Chapter Eight

"So how did you get released?" Nightmare questioned taking a bite from his toaster roll. "How'd you become hotter than before?" Ink smirked.

"Sorry bud I have someone who is more prettier and loyal not like you" Nightmare grinned at Ink.

"Mmm..." Ink moaned a bit and lick his lips. "Why don't we go somewhere in private Nighty?"

Soon Error started to feel alittle jealous so he spoke up breaking their conversation. "Ink! Love the outfit, how'd you made it?" Error smiled at Ink.

"Well I just found a couple clothing so I ripped off some clothes and stitched them together into this" Ink looked at Error.

Error eyes widened, "you ripped off the other clothing?!" Error shouted angrily at him. Ink chuckled, "no you fool I just found this that's all" Ink stood up and grabbed his phone from the counter.

"I've been searching for a job and couldn't find one" Ink said as he hands his phone over to Error.

"Maybe you can imply the company that I work" Error smiled and typed something in his phone. "The boss is pretty chill and nice unless you get to his bad side he'll go like, rawr!" Error hands back the phone to Ink.

Ink looked at the picture that was on his screen, it was a skeleton, a male one. "What's his name?" Ink said looking up at Error.

"Oh! Outer, You will meet him next month because I'm going back to work next month"

"Outer? The infamous Outer? Oh wow I love that guy he's so nice always help the homeless and orphanage" Nightmare said as he stood up and took the phone away from Inks hand and type something else in.

"He owns four apartments, five businesses and three houses" Nightmare moved his eye to his side. "Well they are all in different states and countries" Nightmare put his hands together and exhale.

"Alright I will be ready to meet him next month" Ink put his phone away.

He has a sort of bad feeling about this guy, 'Outer'.

Two days has passed and Error was on the phone with his boss saying that a friend of his is going to imply the job. Outer has scheduled the interview next month when Errors coming back to work.

"Alright I will be ready for him in my office" Outer said in a low voice.

A month has passed and Error got ready, he soon sees Ink in his not-work-suit.

"Ink! You have to wear a suit!" Error screamed.

"Eh I don't care" Ink went outside and got in the car.

As Error got in the car as well he notices that Ink was not wearing any shoes. Error sighs and turns on the car driving off to work.

~

"You must be Ink" Outer said in a gentle voice as he stares at Ink. "Yep" Ink smiled as he stayed still. Outer looked at the clothes that Ink was wearing, "I suppose you wear those clothes everyday" Outer lift an eyebrow.

Ink looked at himself and looked back at the tall skeleton. He nodded his head as he smiles. Even though the smile was fake that he was giving.

"You just need to give me an interview that's all" Outer puts his hands on the desk and waits for Ink to speak.

"Where do I start?" Ink questioned. Outer sighed, "I want to hear how qualified and passionate you are, and a can-do attitude will take you far, from beginning tell me about yourself" Outer stared at Ink.

"Tell me about yourself Ink" Noah said as he cut a tomato with a knife. "Well I draw a lot, and I don't make friends because people are disgusted with me" the eleven year old Ink said as he cuts a small piece of bread.

"What about you're orphanage story?" Noah place the cut tomato's on the table near the bread. "The nuns always abuses me as well as the other kids. Except for one person who cared about me Maria" Ink smiled to himself.

"I've always wanted to be a drawer when I grow up but I don't think that will happen" Ink looked down at the hamburger he made.

"Why is that?" Noah said as he takes a seat next to Ink.

"People don't accept me"

"Excuse me?" My memories faded away as I stare at Outer who is staring back at me.

"I'm truly sorry sir" I put my head down. I heard him sigh as he stood up from his chair and walks towards me.

"You have the job, you will just be my personal assistant alright?" He grins at me and rubs my left shoulder with his hand.

I find it weird but I accepted it. Things can't be bad later right?