Chapter Seven

"Why is everyone giving me looks?" Ink questioned as he was walking beside Error on the sidewalk. Ink took a glance at the person who was staring at him. The person was giving Ink a horrified expression.

"Well you've killed a lot of people during the past years. Not to mention, killed children who were very innocent. You are clearly homicidal in the head and out." Error stated as he stared directly at Ink.

Ink shrugged as if he didn't care that he killed the innocents. "Doesn't it bother you that you killed innocents?" Error lift an eyebrow and notices a beautiful emerald necklace Ink was wearing. "Ink that necklace looks absolutely beautiful where'd you get it?" Error asked, Ink crossed his arms, "eh there are reasons to kill" Ink stated answering Errors first question and ignoring his second questioned.

They reached up to a store called Verizon. "Oh! What's this?" Ink smiled as he presses himself against the large windows and takes a view on the inside. "It's a store where you can buy phones" Error smiled opening the door.

"Have you ever got a phone?" Error questioned. Ink shook his head.

An hour later Error buyed Inks phone with his 'own' money and Ink didn't know how to use it. "It's easy if you read the instruc- where'd you put the instructions?!" Error shouted looking in the Verizon bag. "I fed it to a random human" Ink smiled, "besides I can figure this out I lived longer than you." Ink walked upstairs. Error sighed, " were five years apart."

There was a knock on the door and Error ran to open it. "Nightmare? What brings you here? Don't you have a night shift at the police station?" Error was confused Nightmare has never been to his house something's up.

"Error I can't sleep or eat! I'm barely starving, Killer won't respond to any of my calls!" Nightmare screamed. "Nightmare he needs more time don't worry" Error slightly smiled at the purple skeleton.

Nightmare sighed, he sat down on the couch. "Mind if I crash here?" Nightmare looked at Error waiting for him to respond. Error smiled, "not at all."

The next morning came and Ink woke up with a slight headache. "Ahh shit!" he cursed as he rubs his forehead for the pain to disappear.

He got off of bed and head towards the bathroom washing his face with cold water. He takes a look of himself on the mirror. He gently took his shirt off revealing his scars.

The scars were almost like someone has cut him deep into his skin. He remembered himself being tortured by one of his bosses and enemies. How they grabbed a knife and cut him.

He touches his scars and flinches, it still hurts everytime.

"You have failed me once again Ink" a male figure of 6.2 feet said as he walks towards the metal table grabbing a knife. "My apologies..." Ink shutter as he sits still on the ground.

"This is your sixth time failing me am I right?" The man stated as he plays the knife on the hands not letting go.

"Noah you do know that he's impossible to kill he has me-" he slaps Ink across the face.  "And yet you still fail! All you do is flirt with men and women while you let all of your teammates do the job!" The man screamed.

. . . Later . . .

"Aghh!" Ink screamed as he felt Noah cut deep into his skin. "You will never fail me again! Do you understand?!" he says as he whips Ink with a metal belt.

Ink screams in agony, he couldn't bare the pain. It hurts, it hurts, it hurts.

No matter how badly the man tortured him Ink loved him because that man took him in his home since the age of eleven. The man goes by the name 'Noah'.

It started when Ink was getting beat by one of the bullies outside of school. A guy showed up and told them to fuck off.

He introduced himself and so did Ink, they had a long conversation until Noah found out that Ink never had a parent.

"Don't worry lil' buddy I'll take care of you" Noah smiled as he puts a hand on his shoulder and pulls him close to him.

"I don't get why people hates me..." Ink cried on Noah's chest.

Noah reportedly stated that Ink must not tell anyone that he has a parent or consequences will happen. Ink nodded in agreement.

Noah took care of him like a son, a loving son whom he cares the most than anyone in the world. At the age of thirteen Ink made his first kill and Noah was proud of him.

"Congratulations my son," Noah clapped as he hugged Ink not caring about the blood he had. "Are you happy?!" Ink asked in confusion. "Of course why would I not be?" Noah smiled.

Everytime Ink fails Noah would cut him, everytime he succeeded Noah would take him out for dinner or buy him a couple stuff.

No matter what, Ink loved Noah, and Noah loved Ink.

Until one day on a valley in New York, Manhattan.

BANG

"Noah?" Ink shutters as he saw Noah on the ground, Ink saw a man in a black suit ran.

Ink quickly ran over to Noah and hold tight on him, "dad?"

Ink began to tear up, he notices blood on Noah's left chest. That when Ink began to sob begging for Noah, his father to come back to him. Not leaving him alone.

"You're all I have left! Please don't leave me like Maria did!" Ink cried as he puts his head on Noah chests crying his lungs out.

It was morning and Ink woke up seeing Noah's dead body next to him. Ink took the last piece of Noah, his necklace. Ink wore it to remember him.

That's how it happened

He learned not to fail

Ink began to kill people who knew the guy that killed Noah. Someone people told him that the guy who killed Noah goes by different names.

'Stars'

'Space'

'Galaxy'

He didn't kill people just because they were innocent he killed them because they knew him and backed him up, defending him. Even the children defended him.

He's been doing this for years now until he got caught by one of the polices officers name Nightmare.

"Okay so I caught you what to do next?" Nightmare asked staring at Ink. "Be a darling and release me" Ink winked at him.

Nightmare sighed, "no can do honey" he flirt back.

Inks thoughts went back to reality he clenches his fist and punched the mirror as it falls into pieces.

He goes to find new clothes in the closet and found a perfect one.

He takes it and puts it on.

After he was done he was looking at his old shoes. "Should I wear shoes or not?" Ink questioned as he looked at his bare feet. He shrugs, "I'll go bare footed."