•DEATH•

Death is the permanent cessation of all biological functions that sustain a living, physical organism. Death may refer to the end of life as either an event or condition. In many cultures and in the arts, death is considered a being or otherwise personified, wherein it is usually capitalized as "death"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Choi Lia

Mom and dad sent me to find berries and fruits for us while they stayed behind by the fire and tents .I didn't want to go though but I don't wanna argue with my parents so I walked on.The forest was cold and dark but I knew this forest very well.We always went in summer every year .

Time went on and I did find the barriers .I walked back with the Barrie's in my pocket ready to see my parents .As I walked closer to the area we were in I froze
FIRE !?
What the hell?! I ran to the area that was burning.I covered my mouth and coughed as fire suffocated me.

"MOM!,DAD!"I screamed for them but no help.The fire started to spread and out tents and caught on fire .I screamed as a hush of fire blew in my face.With tears running down my eyes I ran ,I ran and ran .I cried harder as I felt the fire behind me .Where are my parents ?! .

I started coughing hardly and I held my chest.I couldn't breath properly .I leaned on a tree and slowly went down.Whats going on.Ahh my head .I saw the fire coming my way.
I coughed one more time before taking a breath "MOM!"
Then I saw darkness.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hwang Yeji

I stared at my self in the mirror .Bruises that's all I saw all over my neck ,face and body.A tear fell from my eyes as I put on my clothes back.how did my life turn like this .I just wanted a happy relationship and we had one until you changed .You hanged out with the wrong people you were a bad boy .Always getting detentions and I helped you .You would always force me to do something.Ive had enough.I lost my family ,friends and you .I need to get out of here .Away from you .And that's what I'm going to do.I want freedom.

I slowly walked out of the bathroom to our room .I herd you were watching tv in the living room.I slowly opened a suit case and grabbed clothes .After some silent packing I was done.I zipped the suit case close when the door opened.Oh no.You where there glaring at me .You made your hand to a fist and ran to me punching me in the face .I fell to the ground bursting into tears. "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING YEJI!?"He shouted grabbing my hair in a fist pulling me up and slamming me to the door.

I screamed as you started to slap me .I felt weak .You then wrapped your hands  around my neck pushing me harder.I can't hear what you were saying .Im close to losing oxygen "you fucking little bitch"he screamed in my face.I think I couldn't here cause I was slowly losing oxygen. "Freedom"I said before my eyes shut close.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Lee Chaeryeong

Wow this is the life.I walked around the cruise ship .Thank god schools out I'm done with that crap.Phew .I had a glass of Tropical juice in my hand and I was casually chilling.Mom was in the hotel room sleeping probably.It was night and everyone was asleep.I should be but nope I wanna stay up.

I leaned on the side of the ship with the drink in my hand .Hmm life is hard you know .Hrummm.I just stared down at the blue waves in the ocean.They perfectly moved one by one.