•1•

Shin Yuna

"Yuna come here"mum called from the kitchen.I walked to the kitchen and saw her and dad wearing there coats and shoes as if they were going somewhere.
"Where are you going ?"I asked . "Yuna go get ready,we're going out side to have fun"Dad said smiling . "ok"I said and ran back up stairs and get ready.

I walked in the middle of mom and dad holding there hands walking through the bright city of Seoul.I missed times like this but I'm happy it's happening again.Mum and dad divorced because dad did something that mum says I won't understand when I started high school but then they got married again this year.Im so happy I love my parents and having no siblings ,does make it lonely and that's why it's best when it's the three of us.I looked up at the bright billboards showing advertisements and random stuff.I suddenly herd some music, we carried on walking and saw some street dancers dancing to a song.I stopped at my tracks admiring there moves.Mum and Dad stood beside me also watching .

The song ended as the dancers bowed as people put money in a small pot they had.Dad walked and joined them. "When your older ,do you wanna be like them?"Mum asked side  hugging me. "Yeah ,I wanna be a star"I said.My dream is to be an idol,dance ,sing,rap and go on tour and be loved by people.Thats my dream and mum and dad are totally up for it .After the street dancers we moved on and carried on walking on.

Then I felt like it started to rain a little. "Oh ,Yuna,we need to go honey,or let's just stay in this shop"Dad said pulling us to the shop entrance. "No ,appa ,it's fine ,it's just a little rain"I said walking backwards.My parents stood in front of me out side the shop. "Yuna,it's going to rain heavily,come on"Mum said putting her hand out to me but I kept on walking backwards . "No ,It's fine see,"I said putting my hands out in the rain.It was light and fell on my hand.I kept on walking backwards tell them it's ok when they both screamed my name.

"YUNA!"There eyes widen ,looking at me and something next to me.I turned my head and saw a flashing light that blinded me and then everything went black.

I slowly opened my eyes but could see a little but it was blurry.There was a white ceiling but ,and some people in blue and a man and woman who were in tears.

Pain rushed through my body and I felt dizzy as if I was on something that was moving fast.I felt someone grab my hand, "Yuna,darling ,stay strong ,don't give up on us"The woman said as tears rolled down her cheeks,

"we love you ,don't ever forget that"the man said grabbing my hand.I wanted to speak but no words came out everything was going so fast.
mum? Dad? Where are they
Where am I ?
Why does my body hurt ?

I herd people screaming,crying and noises.I couldn't keep my eyes open so they shut and once again there was darkness.

I woke up seeing a black ceiling.Where am I ?I felt really better ,like all the pain was gone,I sat up and then I saw 4 young girls who looked the same age as me sat around a bed I was laying on.Who are they?.
"Where am I?"I said looking at all of them.

"Shin Yuna,
Welcome to the afterlife"

After life high  •TXTZY•जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें