•6•

Shin Yuna

Huh?
Jung Kai carried me bridal style to TXT dorms?

WTF
oh Yuna yah don't swear your in heaven!

"Really ?"i said covering my mouth in shock. "Yeah"Lia said shaking her head.I looked around and saw that the TXT dorm was just like ours however more boyish. "Wait ,Where is TXT?"I asked. "Oh so basically,after the ball hit you,you were knocked out ,everyone ran to where u were and suddenly Kai just picked you up bridal style and carried you to the TXT dorm since it was close by and the school doctor , Mr Kim,fixed your injury's"Ryujin replied .

Why did he take me here and not the medical?And why did JUNG KAI CARRY ME ?!. "You've been asleep for quite awhile ,the school day ended and god knows where TXT are"Chaeryoung said.Just then the door opened to TXT ,who were all sweaty and they looked tired.Once they locked the door there eyes landed on us.Kai crossed his arms and spoke "your better ,so get out of our dorm now!"He said glaring.Woah he needs to relax ,I was actually about to thank him.ITZY glared at them and then Lia and Yeji helped me up and Chaeryoung held my bag and Ryujin walked behind us slowly to the door.

As we past the TXT,Soobin grabbed Lia's wrist stopping us,"c-can we talk ?"he said.The rest of TXT and ITZY including me were confused.Lia crossed her eyebrow "I have nothing to talk about with you"She said shaking her hand away from his grip and walking away. "Lia,Please!"He said making her stop in her tracks. What the is going on ?.She  turned around with tears in her eyes "Soobin ,please don't,please"She said turning her heel and running out of the dorm.Lia,Ryujin,Chaeryoung ran after her leaving me and Yeji behind.I looked at Soobin who made a fist ,gritting his teeth and storming out of the dorm.Where is he going ?,is he going after Lia ?.I don't know ?

My head turned back to the rest of TXT who had the same emotion as me and Yeji .confused. "Come on,let's go"Yeji said holding my forearm and pulling me out of the dorm.We both walked to our dorm silently and when we made it there we didn't find the other three?. "Where are Lia,Ryujin and Chaeryoung ?"I asked as me and Yeji sat on the cushions that were on the window sill .I stared out of the window to the beautiful heaven.

"I don't know actually"Yeji said. "What was Lia and Soobin talking about ?"I asked curious. "Well me,Chaeryoung,Ryujin,don't actually know really,when ever we'd ask Lia she would stay quite ,I think it's Personal or something"Yeji stared out of the widow. "Maybe it's something to do with there past or something where they were living"I suggested. "Maybe I don't know ,but anyway it's been a long  day,I'm heading to bed bye"She said before going to bed.

We both agreed on going to sleep and here I was just awake staring into the darkness.I couldn't tell if Yeji was wake but she hadn't said a word except good night.Where are Lia ,Chaeryoung and Ryujin?When are they coming?millions of questions where in my head and I was just awake.

But one was ,why did Kai carry me,someone else could of and took me to ITZY dorm.Anyway our dorm door opened to 3 girl figures.That must be them,without saying anything they just went to bed.I didn't question cause they must be tired so I slowly fell asleep .