•4•

Shin Yuna

I was stood outside one of the classrooms waiting since ITZY told me to cause the teacher was going to introduce me.ITZY went in all ready and,TXT, Everglow and some other people to that I didn't know.The class sounded really loud cause I could hear laughing and screaming. Yeji told me that the some of the teachers are Angels and some devils.The angel teachers are really kind and the devils are strict so you must behave in a devils class.I then herd some foot steps coming closer.I looked up and saw an angel she must be the teacher. "Hello ,Yuna ,welcome to After life high ,I am your English teacher Mrs Park"She said smiling. "Good morning Mrs Park" I said bowing.

"Ok come with me inside and say your name and how you died and then I will assign your seat , ok"She said and then opened the door and walked in.I followed behind her and stood next to her.The class immediately went silent and sat up.They were looking at me and Mrs Park.ITZY And Everglow gave me a warm/friendly smile and TXT where just glaring and also had a unbothered look. "Good morning students"Mrs Park said, "good morning,Mrs Park"They all said together.

"Today ,we have a new student ,would you like to introduce yourself"She said. I took a deep breath in and then said "Hello ,everybody ,I'm Shin Yuna ,I was run over by a car and died,please look after me"I said bowing.People started to whisper and talk. "Silence please"Mrs Park requested and everyone quieted down. "Yuna,you can go sit next to,Jung Kai ,over there next to the window"She pointed at a student,I followed where she pointed and my eyes widen .

It's him.The one that was intensely staring at me.He was leaning on his chair at the back corner glaring at me.I looked at ITZY who were luckily sat next to each other :Lia and Yeji and then Chaeryeong and Ryujin begins them.They gave me a disappointed look. "Go on"Mrs Park gently pushed me.I walked to my seat and felt eyes on me as of everyone.When I got to the seat I was supposed to sit next to the window but Kai was there.

"Excuse me ,your in my seat"I said pointing.Kai just kissed his teeth and rolled his eyes. This boy ! . "Can you get of my seat"I asked politely again.He just stared at me ,looking me up and down.This Guy is really resting my patience,I slammed my hands on the desk catching his attention , "may you move out of my seat"I said leaning on the desk.He then sat up and moved his face closer to mine.My heart started beating fast. "What if I don't"He smirked.I was lost for words and just stared at his quite handsome face .What no no Yuna ,this guy was being rude,don't fall for him.

"Jung Kai,please get out of Yuna's seat and sit beside her"Mrs Park said.Kai,huffed and kissed his teeth. He moved away and sat on the seat beside me.I sat down on the seat by the window and the lesson started.However during it people apart from ITZY and Everglow were giving me looks.Did I do something wrong?or are they looking at Kai?He just had his chin on the table leaning.I rolled my eyes and carried on listen to Mrs Park.I leaned my chin on my hand and stared out to the window.What are mom and dad doing right now?Is it my funeral?probably?.

Heavens a beautiful place ,I can't lie.Your up in the clouds away from the dangerous world.I wish I listened to mom and dad but I didn't or I could of just said a goodbye and thank you.Hmmm If only.I felt someone staring at me so I turned my head to see Kai staring at me.What does he want?.I think he was staring at the scar I had. "Why are you staring at me ?"I whispered to him.He gave me
a cold stare "I wasn't staring  at you"He said moving his eyes to Mrs Park as she was explaining something. "Yes you were"I said. "No,I wasn't ,why would I be staring at something like you"He said kissing his teeth ,smirking .This guy! "Well I don't want to stare at someone like you either"I said kicking his leg.I saw him wince and then let out a loud groan.Everyone turned there eyes to us.He started making these noises and falling of his chair to the floor.

"Jung Kai?,what's the matter ?"Mrs Park said crossing her arms. "Ahhh Mrs ,Yuna kicked me !"He said.Everyone was shocked and started whispering.what the hell ?! This guy is over reacting.I didn't even kick him that hard. "Jung Kai and Shin Yuna please step out of the class"Mrs Park said.Omg Am i in trouble .what the hell tsk .I grabbed my stuff and quickly ran out.I herd my name being called probably by ITZY .I stood out side leaning on the wall.After seconds Kai walked out to with his stuff and stood next to me.Tsk this asshole I moved away from him rolling my eyes .

But,he moved closer to me,I ignored his stare and moved away when he suddenly pulled my arm pushing me against the wall and trapping me between his arms.What the actual?!He then moved his face closer to mine.We didn't break eye contact. "So,you had some car crash huh"He said intensely staring at me. "Yeah"I said.

"Pttfffff"He said laughing ,moving his hands to cross them. "What do you mean pttffff?"I mimicked him.He stopped laughing and glared at me. "You don't belong here,Yuna,this is a. Place for people that deserve to be here".I stared at him,what's does he mean I don't belong here?.And I think I deserve to be here because I'm a holy girl I ain't no sinner .Tsk .I glared at him and crossed my arms to "well,we both died in a car crash,so maybe you don't deserve to be here"I backfired.

He was about to say something when The bell rang and people ran out of there classes.Lia popped her head out to the corridor and saw us "Mrs Park says to come back in"She said disappearing into the class.I walked passed Kai purposely bumping him shoulders and walking into the class where everyone was.Me and Kai stood infront of the class as Mrs Park spoke "Kai and Yuna ,please apologies for disturbing the class and lesson"She said.wow is she like not gonna punish us ?We both apologised to the class and then Mrs Park let the class pack up and leave.I ran to the girls and we walked out of the class together.

AUTHOR NOTE :
Wassup everyone,how yall doing ,sorry for the late update,but you know how school has started so you'll be expecting late updates sorry ❤️❤️
Anyway soooo
Any questions please comment down
And thank u 😂✨👻😊❤️