•3•

Shin Yuna

Each of the boys had that angelic glow ,so they weren't from Hell I guess.They also had scars to .
They were all stood infront of us in order.Us girls where stood in this order: Yeji,Lia,Me,Ryujin and Chaeryeong. So we each had a boy infront of us.The one infront Yeji had,a big red scar  on his cheek.The  one infront of Lia had,frost all over his eye brows and small bits of snow or frost on his face.The one infront of Ryujin had two scars that looked like lightening bolts on the side of his nose and his hair was slightly messy.The one infront  of Chaeryeong had a kinda black sign or tattoo of the toxic sign and a little bit of red liquid coming from the side of his mouth.

I turned my head and to the one infront of me who was looking straight back at me.He had small bits of glass on the side of his face and he had little bruises on his face.Who are they?. "What do you want TXT ?"Lia said crossing her arms glaring at the boys .TXT ? That must be there group name. The one infront of Lia smirked "Well,Choi Lia we were just kindly greeting the new girl"He said turning his gaze to me glaring. "Listen ,new girl ,what's your name?"He asked me crossing his arms.I opened my mouth to talk but Lia stood infront of me "Soobin ,you don't need to know!"She said glaring at me. So his name is Soobin .Soobin kissed his teeth "who's asking you ?"He said. "Yah!,don't speak to Lia like that !"Ryujin said pushing Soobin. "Hey!,don't touch Soobin ,with your filthy hands!"the guy that had the lightning bolts said glaring at Ryujin.

"Guys,Lets just go"Yeji said pulling Ryujin before she could beat up that guy. "Yeah there's no use"Chaeryeong said pulling Lia.The boys glared and we glared back at them although I don't know why ,however they were rude. "Yeah ,Yeah,go run away scaredy cats"Soobin said laughing. Lia turned back glaring "WHAT DID YOU SAY!"She fumed with anger.Soobin was about to speak when a voice spoke
"TXT, I advise you to leave ITZY alone and don't cause trouble".

We turned our heads and saw 6 girls looking at us. They looked like this with there uniform:

 I noticed that they all had the same scar

I noticed that they all had the same scar.There  were red bruises on there legs and arms and some on their faces.I wonder  who they are. TXT glared at the 6 and the girls had emotionless faces. We looked back at TXT and Soobin moved his face close to Lia and said "This isn't over yet".TXT left and then the six girls walked to us smiling.

"Hi Guys"One of them greeted . "Oh ,hi E:U"Chaeryeong said waving. The six girls greeted "Hi ,we are Everglow"They said bowing . "Hi ,we are ITZY"we said bowing back. "Yuna,these are our friends ,Mia,Yeri,E:U,Aisha,Shiyeon
and Onda"Ryujin said pointing at each girl. "Hi"I waved politely. "We all died from getting bit by a poisonous snake"Onda explained.Oh that's why they all have the same scar.
"It's getting dark ,we should head to bed , bye ,see you guys"E:U said and Everglow left. "She's right guys let's go to our dorm"Chaeryeong said . "Dorm?"I said . "Yep,we have a dorm building where we sleep come on"Lia said and lead the way.

When we made it to the dorms ,there was a walk in there was a walk in living room and kitchen then a door that was a bathroom then there was these swirly stairs we walked up to a huge room with five beds lined up together , a door to a bathroom and 5 closets.

Since it was late we all fell asleep quickly but I couldn't stop thinking about TXT and that boy who stood infont of me .He had this cold glare and  was staring intensely at me. Why were they glaring at us and what happened in the past with them and the girls .