•9•

Shin Yuna

I watched as he drove past many building on the busy street.I looked at him, while he was driving,he was shaking his hands on the steering wheel.Is he ok? Does he have trauma?.Just  then we made it,i followed  him intro he building.Dad works as one of the CEO of a company and he's rich.

Many people greeted Dad and dad greeted them.He walked into the lift and I followed him.When we got the floor,the elevator made a ping and the doors open,I carried on following him into his office.I stood in the corner of the room a watched him.He opened his laptop and started working.I got bored looking at him until a man in a suit came in.

"Morning Mr Shin"The man said.Dad nodded and rubbed his temples. The man started complaining about something,but I didn't listen cause something caught my eye.I walked over to dads desk and saw to my surprise a framed pic of me and my parents was replaced with a pic of some random lady I've never seen before and him hugging.who is she?

And why is the picture there?the man left and dad just went on his computer and minutes later the door opened to a lady.the lady in the picture,what the-?
Dad smirked at and her and she smirked back and dad got up from his seat. "Heyy handsome"the lady said before hugging dad,dad hugged her back and tightly
He didn't hug mum like that.

They broke the hug and then dad kept a hand around her waist and she put a hand on her shoulder,and suddenly they kissed.Oh my...
DADS CHEATING ON MOM?!
What the- no no why! I thought he loved mom,I watched in disgust and tears in my eyes as they continued.I ran out of the office cause I couldn't watch any more.

Why? Did he do this,I stomp my feet and bursted out crying, "why,why appa!"I screamed.Just then I looked up and oh no,mum.Mum was walking towards his office no mum for go inside there,I wipe my tears and stood infront if her with my hands out but she just walked passed through me.

I-i can't do anything,I stood there staring at my hands,I can't be there any more,I can't hug or touch.

"WAIT!"I herd a scream I turned and saw mum storming out of the office with tears rolling down her cheek,dad was running after her.I quickly ran next to my mother, "eomma I'm sorry"I cried to her,she ran out of the building,with dad following her,he then caught up to her and grabbed her wrists.

"Let me go"she snapped pulling her arm away from his grip. "Babe it's not what it looks like please"Dad begged.
"Really? Not what it looks like? Huh WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU,I HAVE LOVED YOU FOR SO LONG AND IM YOUR WIFE,HOW COULD YOU!?"Mum screamed.

I just stood their watching them shouting at each other, "eomma, appa s-stop please"I cried trying to touch them but I felt nothing.I dropped down to my knees crying while watching them argue.Just then Eomma pushed dad away and then walked away to cross the road.When suddenly

CRASH!

I froze,I felt like everything froze, what happened? I look up and see people crowded near the road,wheres mum? Where's dad? I get up and slowly walk to the accident,I walk through people until I get to the middle and to my horror mums laying there,with blood all over her.

"M-mum ?"I say dropping down do my knees again.Blood was all over her beautiful face.no no mum please no, "EOMMA!"I scream loudly hugging her close to me.no no mum please no,don't die,p-please stay alive,p-please,for me stay alive.My eyes were getting blurry and I couldn't see with all the tears,but  I didn't let her go, "eomma,I'm sorry,I'm sorry,please stay alive"I caress her face,and stare at her and she gives me no response.

"BABY!"I hear a shout,I'm not bothered to look up and see cause I know who's voice it is.

Just then I feel like I'm being dragged away,what no ! Mum ,"LET ME GO!"I scream at the person who ever it is pulling me back away from the scene, "M-mum..."I call out as I slowly get dragged away.I close my eyes cause I don't wanna see it any more.

I feel like I've stopped being dragged and I turn around to see.....
Kai ?

What the?!where are we,I turn my head to see a isolated alleyway,what are we doing here? I look back up to kai,who's staring back at me,he steps forward and I step back and my back hits the wall.Whats he doing,why am I here? Why is he here,wheres mum?

Just then he pulls me to his embrace and hugs me tight.I freeze and stand still,I feel his hand rub my back,

"Hey Yuna,it's ok,cry all you want,let it out"he whispered into my ear.I slowly wrap my arms around him and I feel warm and safe in his chest,and then I cry my heart out.