•7•

Shin Yuna

I woke up with some one shaking me.I opened my eyes to Ryujin. "Aye come on Yuna we're gonna be  late for English"Ryu said putting her arms on her hips.WHAT? my eyes widen and jumped out of bed. "Oh sorry"I said rushing to get ready. "it's ok just hurry cause the girls already left and I stayed to wake you up"She said.

I was finally done and we both head of to class.As soon as we steeped in the bell rang.phew we're not late.We bowed to Mrs Park and rushed to our seats.I was greeted with Jung Kai looking unbothered.I rolled my eyes and sat down and the lesson began.The lesson went on and Kai was just being annoying as usual by asking me questions.

The class was loud and people were chatting since Mrs Park was made us work in partners and no one really was doing the work everyone was just chatting.Just then there was a knock on the door.Mrs park put her hand up for silence and called for the person to come in.The door opened to a Girl who looked like this

When she walked in everyone was shocked and everyone  started whispering

When she walked in everyone was shocked and everyone started whispering. " oh my it's Wonyoung", "she's back!". I'm so confused who is Wonyoung? where did she go ? Why is everyone shocked.I looked at Jung Kai and he was in shock. I looked at Wonyoung trying to find out how she died but couldn't find anything.hmm I wonder why? And I'm confused she doesn't have a glow or look bad what?.

The class went silent by Mrs parks signal and everyone looked at Wonyoung. "Hello dear classmates and Madam I'm back"She said smirking. "Ah Wonyoung ,welcome back hope you had fun ,please sit at your seat so I can carry on the lesson thank you"Mrs Park Said.Wonyoung bowed and walked to her seat.All eyes were on her as she went to her seat.

Surprisingly,she came to my direction and stopped in front of me. "Oh sorry excuse me your in my seat"She said. "Me ?"I said pointing to myself. "Yeah please move"She said nodding.Just then Kai grabbed my hand "it's ok ,you can sit somewhere else Wonyoung"Kai said glaring at her.Woah what's going on. Wonyoung smiles dropped and crossed her arms and turned to Mrs Park . "Um madam ,some ones in my seat"She said.

"Oh sorry, Shin Yuna ,please may you sit beside Felix over there"She pointed to a guy that was sat on the other side of the room with a empty seat beside him

What ?! Wait why do I have to go? can't Wonyoung? I wanna stay but I'll still be with Kai so I guess I should go. I got up from my seat and grabbed my stuff ,I walked passed Wonyoung giving her a scary look while she just had an unbothered look.

I waked to my seat where the Felix guy was.I sat beside him and the lesson went back to normal but many people were turning around and taking to Wonyoung. I turned to see Felix minding his own business. "Hey I'm Yuna"I said. Felix smiled cutely " sup I'm Felix"He Said "your in Itzy right?"he asked. "Yup what about you ?"I said. "I'm in Stray Kidz"he replied. "O oh k how did you die?,did your group die together or like was it solo?"I said curious cause I couldn't find anything but he had on his face.

"We all died together by getting stung on our backs by many bees on a school trip ,that's why you may not see the marks"He Said sighing. "Oh I'm sorry" "it's ok we're all dead anyway init"He said quietly laughing. "Yeah"I muttered.The lesson went on and soon it was break and after break we have one more lesson then the rest of the day off so yay!. At break we were hanging out with Everglow,Stray kidz  on the fields. "So Guys who's Wonyoung?"i asked. "Oh she's Part of IZ*ONE"Lia replied. "How did she die?"I asked confused. "Well no one really knows and she doesn't tell anyone except IZ*ONE and we can't really tell because she isn't glowing or look bad"Bang chan said shrugging his shoulders.

"Wait so where did she go?"I asked making everyone silent.Everglow,,Stray kidz and my members looked at each other and back at me. "Umm"Ryujin opened her mouth ",she went down to earth and saw her parents"She said fiddling with her fingers. Wait what? "What?"Is siad shocked."Yeah she went for a week and now she's back"Chaeryoung said.wait a damm minute. "If she can go ? Then can we ?"I asked. "It's really dangerous and we need to be careful"Felix said. "We can see who ever we want but only for a time limit ,we don't know how Wonyoung made it a week"E:U said.

"Can we interact with our families?"I asked hopefully. "No we can't sadly ,because were ghost and if another ghost comes with you can see each other but the humans can't see us "Han said sulking. "Have you guys ever done it?"I asked. "We all did it when we first came here and we never went again"Yeji said.

"C-can I go today ?"I asked everyone's looked at me. "Of courses would you like to go with anyone?"Mia asked. "No thanks I want to do it alone"I said.Just then the bell rang. "Yup that's the next lesson science with Mr Min" I.N Said as we all got up and walked to our lesson.
"Don't worry,it's ok,you can go after this lesson"Lia said before we stepped in the class. "Thnx guys"I said and we all did a group hug and walked into the lesson.

AUTHOR NOTE:

Omg hey everyone I MISS U ALL 💚🧡💚💚💞💞💙💙💗❣️💜💘💘❣️💓💜💝🖤💕❤️✨
I deeply apologise for this (very ) late update it's just because of a lot of things happening  in my life and in the world and I just wanna say something's

1- How are you all doing?

2- for the all Muslims out there Ramadan Kareem and good luck to all that are fasting (I am)

3-Thank you soo much for not giving up on this book and sorry sorry sorry that I'm taking bare long to update it's just because I have a life and I'm busy with Online homework and shit

4-Please stay safe,and wash your hands inshallah this Quarantine is over cause it's killing us with boredom